New Frame, Bord Of The Coust

Wright Pads

Okay i'm now bord of the V2 Coust (one with +20mm BB rise), she's not feeling like she use to...probs cos i have been pondering about other styles or frames, even thinking of going mod at one time!!! Meh, so she going up for sale the fithly bitch.

Been looking at the Czar Ivan 1100mm option.

Already have a 2005 Echo Hi-fi stem thats in 130mm length, with 30 degree rise which should do the job i hope...right?

I'd use my urban forks for all the life they have left in them for now till i'm allowed to spend out again on getting some Echo Hi-fi forks for the said frame above. Misis has okay'd it for me to get new frame but was told have to make my forks last as i have spent too much this month..hahah she aint see my cash acount yet (Y)

Thats just an idea but what frames do you think i should get. i ask as you may know of some stuff thats just come out or coming out etc etc that i don't. to be fair i been busy so not looked much.

Pete

Gary said he want's her again as he's not liking his Ashton and he gets paid today so might well go and do it.

However i think Matt who sponsers him might not be so happy as he bough Gary the Ashton as he went on and on about and was likeing Ashton him self so much and if you do talk to him there is an M Ashton, Gaving Bedford and Gary conection...long story.

But my msn name says it, said in passing er and i just look out for anyone wanting a long frame. Mod's outta the windows now i think..if i was to it have to be something i build or a Zoo CLS 05 or 06 as she'll need to be long!!!!!

to me it sounds like your looking for a vinco 1115 wheelbase 80mm bb rise its the most outragus geomitry out there but it seems to work

Think you are you are looking for a 2nd hand Vinco, they are wonderfull to ride however when you fall off backwards it does feel like you have to fall and x-tra mile before you hit the floor, its the hugest lingest bike out there with the longest and highest everything, certainly not a kids bike!

Think you are you are looking for a 2nd hand Vinco, they are wonderfull to ride however when you fall off backwards it does feel like you have to fall and x-tra mile before you hit the floor, its the hugest lingest bike out there with the longest and highest everything, certainly not a kids bike!

You got that right simpson, i had a go on ben's bike :mellow: thats just scary :blink: but he seems to like it and what do i know i'm just a mod rider, vinco feels nice on the back wheel though but the czar, limey and adament would be my other choices ^_^ happy choosing.

You say "your material" and your name is wright pads so i take it your making your own pads now pete? if so what are they like?

Erm dude where have you been? Yes i'm making own pads, better than Zoo, Koxx, Plaz and Monty. I'd be happy to say there well on par with Heatsinks, but i have found it's riders lack of knowleg when they say a pad works so you'd have to work it out for you self and take the word of all that have seen, heared and rode mine. If you want to know more, creat a topic or contact me, see my sig.

Umm soemthing is liying in the blance of a Vinco style. Just waiting for the boss of it to say i'm allowed it (finger and toes are well crossed)

Limey looks cool and is a tad bit longer, but £359. . . .i can't yet see why and justifie it over the T-=rex now at £199 . .

Mod is not gonna happen i think. Rode a GU and Echo speced out Team. Team was nice looking and light and rode well but brake's were shocking and this bike is 2 days old so i just hoped on tht spot. The GU, well hahahah every time i did a lunge it went to my left as i felt it couldn't hold right and take the power so flexed and twisted. Minging.

Mind Edwards at flipping last came out on a T-pro that if he sanps or gets rid of i vow to snap him (he's not rode for so long and well needs to). Had a nice setup;-

Zoo stem & bar

Maggy's F&R

ENO

Echo rim on Hope hub

Ronni i think on cheap hub rear

Monty steal 4 bolt forks (Hydris i htink he said)

No it looks mint. I like it loads, light very stiff, stiffer than the Team and GU. Now rididng it. 1st i trust Matts and his mechnaical knowleg which helped prob. He had plaz and it was wet yet they did hold. It felt well cool on this little monster. Think with a longer stem and my 30'' CF Onza bars i'd be happy and my pads with out a dout, i no longer trust anyhting what so ever. I was hoping up a nice height but very very very smothe. Had 5 mod riders all shouting ''by a mod you tart''

So the jury is out still. Aawting sayso on tut new stock frame and hoping so much they do. but i may also get a mod, T-pro as it felt nice with Matts spec but i'll change it and pimp it out more

Hope that explanies whats happend so fars

Pete