Ehco Hubs

Synergy

just a quick question when are they out and just any other information.

Do not post saying they are crap or my granny's dogs mate sister guinea pig's friends caretaker said this.

i want proper facts.

also dnt patronise me by saying use the search, im not thick. :P

if you do psot saying ur grannys friend .................etc then u are admitting to have a c**k the size of a peanut.

Edited by Synergy

just a quick question when are they out and just any other information.

Do not post saying they are crap or my granny's dogs mate sister guinea pig's friends caretaker said this.

i want proper facts.

also dnt patronise me by saying use the search, im not thick. :P

if you do psot saying ur grannys friend .................etc then u are admitting to have a c**k the size of a peanut.

damon watson broke his and tehy are now being redisigned with different materials or something, so i would wait a while before getting one

Echo Freehubs are delayed for at least 3 months due to problems in testing.

They'd already been released so it wasn't like it was 'in testing'. Should be interesting seeing what they're like when they come out again I guess.

They'd already been released so it wasn't like it was 'in testing'. Should be interesting seeing what they're like when they come out again I guess.

they wasnt released as such look on tartybikes they were not sent as said above damon broke his it was only team riders which had them.So they are looking around a few more months till release.

Ben