Polish Zona

wayn3

I was just wondering if you could polish the grey Zone, to look like the silver. Because i have just brought a motorbike and am a bit short of money, and prefer the silver one, thanks.

yes you can nitromorse the paint off and then polish the bare metal

i did it with my old frame

Not so sure on the paint, looks more anodized from the pics but they say paint. You'd need to do lots of work on there mind.

You'd spend £30 out on the tools etc to remove the paint no matter what. I say hang on and get the £30 and get the polished frame.

even better there are a few Zoo Pythons cropping up now 2ndf hand mint con for the saem if not less price

Not so sure on the paint, looks more anodized from the pics but they say paint. You'd need to do lots of work on there mind.

You'd spend £30 out on the tools etc to remove the paint no matter what. I say hang on and get the £30 and get the polished frame.

even better there are a few Zoo Pythons cropping up now 2ndf hand mint con for the saem if not less price

the grey is painted (matt grey) and yeah you should be able to polish it though it would be easier to have it done proffesionally and it would look alot better ;)

Don;t get it done pro pro por as basicly is £30 and you'll pay out shead loads. The tubes whould of been highly polished before weleding and then over the weleds after welding then cleaner in a steam or hot bath then laugured and sent out asap, frame built in a hour i'd say easy.

Save you moneys

Don;t get it done pro pro por as basicly is £30 and you'll pay out shead loads. The tubes whould of been highly polished before weleding and then over the weleds after welding then cleaner in a steam or hot bath then laugured and sent out asap, frame built in a hour i'd say easy.

Save you moneys

Sorry but i don't understand you. :S

Could you tell me what you mean?

sorry was being hassed by both misis anbd my son then.

Don't get it done by a pro pro por as basicly it is £30 for about and hours worth of bsicly box shapped polishing or sheet. You'll pay out shead loads. The tubes would of been highly polished before welding and then polished again over the welds after welding then cleaned in a steam or hot bath then lacqured and sent out asap, frame built in a hour i'd say easy.

Save you moneys get the ones that pre done or a si said before looks out for 2nd hand python. Sorry for 1st message

sorry was being hassed by both misis anbd my son then.

Don't get it done by a pro pro por as basicly it is £30 for about and hours worth of bsicly box shapped polishing or sheet. You'll pay out shead loads. The tubes would of been highly polished before welding and then polished again over the welds after welding then cleaned in a steam or hot bath then lacqured and sent out asap, frame built in a hour i'd say easy.

Save you moneys get the ones that pre done or a si said before looks out for 2nd hand python. Sorry for 1st message

What about that message?

What's a pro pro por?

£30 for an hours worth of box shaped polishing or sheet? :huh:

Tubes polished twice? :rolleyes:

Hot bath? :S

Built in an hour??? :o

What the f**k are you trying to say man. Get it together.

Wouldn't, 'The cost of materials and tooling to achieve a polished finish would basically equate to the differance between the polished, and painted frame.' suffice?

Edited by jake1516

hi,

I think you can do it, but i do not know why you would want to, might as well save a little bit more and get polished. Also i wouldnt like to start strippin paint off a brand new frame, which i have to pay for.

So i would say save up for polished, but answer to your question, yes it can be done.

thanx

wilky

get down your local halfords.

pick up some paint stripper, £5 for a tin that will do 3 frames (i have with mine) nitromors or something.

then, go to the cycle department and buy chrome polish (will be hanging along with the muc-off etc). this works on aluminium. £4. jobs a good un