Yorkbiketrials.co.uk

CriminalTrials.co.uk

Hey peeps,

Rite spent a fair bit of time re-designing yorkbiketrials.co.uk. Finnally all finished, accept the gallerys which are there but not done. All images are my own (created by me) and hopefully those of you that knew the site before will agree the improvements are drastic.

www.YorkBikeTrials.co.uk

All videos are available, YBT2 been the best on there at the moment in my opinion, new video should be along sometime in the near future. (Y)

All criticism is welcome, thanks guys n gals. :)

Danny

PS: The sites best viewed using screen size 1024 x 768 and for those Firefox users it displays perfect if your default font size is set to 18 + Verdana but thats up to you (Y)

Edited by Yorkbiketrials.co.uk

Not too bad at all, my biggest suggestion would be to compress the images better. The one on the opening page could be compressed down to probably 30-40kb instead of 149. The nav buttons could be changed into .gifs and reduced to probably 2-3kb at full quality instead of 13ish. All of this may seem pointless but it makes the site load faster and reduce the amount of bandwidth you go through.

Hey, im from york,

if you wanna have a ride sometime, answer this,of were you live or mail me

Steve

Your from york?? wtf since when??? i've not seen any riders in york for tooo long!! Im from woodthorpe area. u? add me to msn (Y)

Luke ye i am in leeds now but bin in york for the hols. Ill be back there on wed (Y) But i ride york alot too (Y)

Thx guys.

Danny

Edited by Yorkbiketrials.co.uk

• 2 months later...