Woodman Say Bye Bye

bikerdude2006fr

I did a litte gap off a 2 foot wall onto a sawn in half longways bit of tree and all of a sudden i was on the floor thinking shoot i gotta sort my brake :S Then all of a sudden i see a bike in 2 parts :P Damn i wasnt expecting what i saw, i just sat there and laughed :D then the slow realiseation that i wouldnt be riding at the trials club that i am going to tomorrow :( But hey, luckily i have an ashton on the way (Y)

Pictures

IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image

IPB Image IPB Image

Im gonna miss that frame :(

you're not very big either are you?

Well im 5ft 11 and 10st 3, so i dunno whether thats big, but im not fat or chubby or nothing (Y) Just pure muscle ;):P

ace snap, probably the best i've seen lol

Yeah it was ace :P all of a sudden i was sitting on the floor and pissing myself with laughter :D

Thank god its ugly and rides like a spanner.

SORRY???? Did i hear you right??? UGLY! Woodman are some of the sexiest frames i have seen! and it rode realy nice! Whats wrong, not long, low and silver enough for you?

I'm assuming that its snapped on the welds? which is a bit poo

Well its snapped on the weld at the headtube, but its just the tube that has snapped anove the rear yolk (Y)

HEHE, not seen a snap like that in ages, why not send it into mbuk and give a big story about how you saved a family from a burning house they tend to like that...

HAHA!!! So true my friend, but i can't be bothered with that :P

Woodmans don't seem too great :ermm: My friend had the 26" frame and he didn't ride much... He didn't even abuse it and it snapped at the top tube to seat stays area when he slipped from backwheel to bashring after hopping up a wall about 3 foot high. He then pulled his back brake and it cracked either side at the mounts. :lol:

Yeah before it snapped, i had 1 side of the seatstay welded due to a crack and another crack was emerging opposite :P so unless you wanna keep buying them over and over again, don't go woodman ;) i was just realy surprised it went because i only started 5 months ago and havnt realy beaten it to death or anything :S But hey life goes on :P