Hello Everybody

t-rex

hello everybody, my name is jamie i have done trials for years now but i stopped for a while, anyway a few nights ago my bikes got stolen and i am getting a t-rex spec 2 trials bike from the insurence company. i hope my little knowlegde i have could help some so dont hesitate to ask. I heard the t-rex is a good bike so i chose it, does anybody know any faults, thing to look out for?

thank you

Hi, welcome to the wonderful world of trials forum.

Where abouts are you from?

I ride mod, so I cant help you with the bike question sorry :$ .

Anyway, just stick to the rules and you will soon get validated, then you can post in the for sale sections ect this comes in handy if you are looking for the odd part of two, but you shouldn't need any thing for a few months yet as you are getting a brand new bike.

Hope you stick at trials riding this time and good luck with it.

Ding.

my brother has a t-rex spec 2 and he has had no problems and he has rode the british and world champs on his and the only thing that goes wrong with it is mech hanger snapping and bending so watch out for that when side hopping and other tricks like that also thay come with xt hubs and it started sliping alot my brother has changed that to the new pro2 hub and has no problems since (Y)

hope that helped

p.s. if you snap it tell me because i have never heard of one snapping (Y)

Hi and welcome. What can I say exept well done for insuring your bike, I hope you like it here.

thank you everybody, i think insurence is a must, i also got a bmx and a dirt bike stolen too so i am getting a specialized fuse3 and a dmr ryhym dirt bike all for a few pound a month! I would advise it too all of you.

thanks for the welcomes. (Y)

Edited by t-rex

Bike's meant to be sweet, you'll love getting back into it and a new bike/gear always makes you wanna ride more. Shame this bloody weather is crap.

i agree. i have 250pound left on insurence and i have to spend it on bike parts, any suggestions as too what i can improve on the t-rex?

How much money are you getting for all this insurance? Did you have a golden bike, with handlebars made from unicorn horns. With a seat made from the cross jesus was crucified on?

Either way, sure, I ride a spec1 T-rex, its all I could afford to buy with my hard earned cash, but had to upgrade it, cos some parts started to fail after 6 months. Its a great bike, although despite having strong stays, still could use a brake booster.

How much money are you getting for all this insurance? Did you have a golden bike, with handlebars made from unicorn horns. With a seat made from the cross jesus was crucified on?

Either way, sure, I ride a spec1 T-rex, its all I could afford to buy with my hard earned cash, but had to upgrade it, cos some parts started to fail after 6 months. Its a great bike, although despite having strong stays, still could use a brake booster.

if you mean a normal standard magura booster then i have one you can have just add me on msn and email me your adress and i will get it sent off (Y)

Edited by t-rex