Body Building V2

downhill_rob2@hotmail.com

I couldnt complete my routine today... i only managed 5 exercises before going to the toilet and throwing up everywhere. I have no idea whats wrong with me.. i started off doing abs, then moved to dips and it was so hard going. I was sweating like f**k and so out of breath. Like my heart was pounding.. i decided to have a sit down before going on to my next exercise and after the first set.. went to talk to a mate and soon as i tried to talk had to run to the toilet.

Im thinking some form of MILD food poisoning?

ummmm :ermm:

Sounds to me like you need a rest from training?

If you feel dizzy n stuff, and nosia (SP?) your menna stop STRAIGHT AWAY and have a really long rest, because your body isnt liking it, and if you keep going, you will die :mellow::mellow:

OJ, nah, but seriously, your heart might get a blood clot or summit in it, and maybe faint and get rushed to AE

i know i am (N) Not disputing the fact that i am a dickhead or what ever you wanna call me but seriously go try it out (Y) you shall see what i mean

Not calling any names....if you want to be good at pull ups do pull ups, that is it. Doing pullups all the time will make you better at doing pull ups than if you just bench pressed all the time...

hadnt trained since thursday.. so just thought it was due to the 4 day gap see how i go to tomorrow

ummmm :ermm:

Sounds to me like you need a rest from training?

If you feel dizzy n stuff, and nosia (SP?) your menna stop STRAIGHT AWAY and have a really long rest, because your body isnt liking it, and if you keep going, you will die :mellow::mellow:

OJ, nah, but seriously, your heart might get a blood clot or summit in it, and maybe faint and get rushed to AE