Coust Pads

monty rider

I belive that there is some on on the forum who has some for sale,I talk to him on msn, so unless he see's this topic first ill tell him to have a look.(I don't want to post his addi up without asking him).

He also sells them in the CNC backings, the ones available from heatsink.

Ding.

i think he is on about heatsink blue they r great on a grind but if u aint got em get plazys i got the spanish flys on a grind and the rok but they wer good on a clean with tar (Y)

cheers

chiz

you can get plazmatic blues actually mate, only in the land of milk and honey though

Ben

20 quid from fatmike may have to get some

felix mucke is a very smooth rider who rides for BT

heatsink blues are good i have 2 setrs front and rear but i must say as i found out today even on a grind there is slippage still great pads for the price though

heatsink blues are good i have 2 setrs front and rear but i must say as i found out today even on a grind there is slippage still great pads for the price though

Hello, yeah i have a set of heatsink blues and the last time i had them in

i tried a gap and they slipped through very easily and i fell on my back, :(

It was a dry day too. :blink:

Edited by monty rider

whip out the angle grinder and give it some beens then come back adn tell us if it slips rick lol

I ride with "fatmike" quite frequently and I bought some coust pads off him around a week a go,

you didnt buy those pads off mike you bought them off me, but admittedly i bought the material off him, but they were a bitch to cut and glue into the backings.

If you want some cousts i got some that you can have......emailed you bout it the other day (Y)