I'm A Little Upset

pink_bmx_girl

hey guys,

my boyfriend finished with me this week, after just over 8 months of being together. He said he still loves me, and doesn't want me out of his life, but he's under a lot of pressure from exams at the moment and we were spending too much time together. But at the beginning he didn't want to be apart, I'm not sure if I just have to wait for him, or not. Many of his mates have said that he does want to get back with me, but no-one is sure when, or even if thats true. I was just hoping for some advice from you guys if you've been in a simalar situation, or feeling the same pressures,

Thanks,

xxx

I wouldn't believe what his mates say. If you're worried about it then confront him and tell him you'd appreciate his honesty.

It sucks to be in that situation, but the space may do you good and it'll be the foundation of a stronger relationship if things do work out as you'll have a better understanding of each other.

Real, true love is worth its wait in gold

Jon

(I'm no expert though... I'm in a pretty similar situation right now :()

If hes got exam's and is spending to much time with you rather than revising hes proberly done the best thing for the both of you.

He won't want to fail his exam's, but he doesnt want to lose you either. Keep friends with him and he will come back after the exam's.

Like "wayneone" said " If he loves you he will come back"

Good luck. (Y)

Went out this this bird for 11 months same thing happened, we becambe f**k buddys, saw each other, went out but it was never happening it ended up about the sex an that and not the whole love and stuff together! but not being funny even if you both love each other doesn't mean that you will live happily ever after or go out or anything its complicated.

(think its slightly harsh as you r BF is on the forum (can talk on MSN if you want to get it off your chest))

hay are you ok. i had this problam. oi was with my gf for 11 months and she went off with a bmxer who uses people. i told her he would and she said he wouldnt and he did. and she said to me she still loves me and stuff. we still aint together after 3 months but now i aint ben ringing her she rang me saying she loves me more than anything and she wants me back. but i havent decided yet. the best thing to do is try to not get upset because i did it and i stopped riding. i stopped goin out altogether. just ride and if he keeps ringing you or something play hard to get, he will come back fast. if you wanna talk about it you can add me on msn at beau_forrest89@hotmail.com. if this helps.

Beau

Dont do it man you gotta see yourself as decent and respectfull and have to show her that she cant do it to you because if you go out youll either

a. never trust her (no. 1 thing in any relationship)

b. trust her and she will get to meet loadsa guys and she may "think" one of them is better than you in the short term

Edited by pissin_on_the_fence

Beau

Dont do it man you gotta see yourself as decent and respectfull and have to show her that she cant do it to you because if you go out youll either

a. never trust her (no. 1 thing in any relationship)

b. trust her and she will get to meet loadsa guys and she may "think" one of them is better than you in the short term

i thought you hated me lol. well anyways erm she did go with this otehr chap and lie to me. then started having ago at me and said never talk to her again and things liek that. so i didnt ring her and i got a new gf now and 2 days after getting with her. steph the one i was with once rang me saying beau why havent you rang me. i said you dont want me to. i was mean to her i said mean things i didnt ring her and she was crying on the phone from half 2 in mornin till half 5 and said she wants me back and relises how muc she loes me and stuff. but i dont wanna be with her now but i also do. but i will see how it goes. (Y)

beau if you go back out with her the fact that shes gone off twice will always be on the back of your mind meansing you cant relax. I say be gone with her and stick with this new bird, I know what its like having a new bird and that but you need to keep riding and keep seeing your mates dont make the same miskate i did and stop seeing your mates then 14 months down the line when she starts going out with her mates again you end up sitting in at home bored!

sense thread hi-jack :P

Pink_bmx_girl i am in the same position, only gender reversed. Im really close with my ex and we both want each other, really do, but for some reason she doesn't want it to be official :S the reason she keeps saying is that shes not comfortable having a bf.

All i can do (and you if you want to take my advice :D) Is just accept what they've said, respect their wishes and do what you can to stay as close as possible.

i think........... you should speak to him, tell him you need re-assurance. is it maybe an idea to keep going back out but give each other space for exams etc untill they are over.

should maybe mention stuff like that oo him.

hope you sort it out

sense thread hi-jack :P

Pink_bmx_girl i am in the same position, only gender reversed. Im really close with my ex and we both want each other, really do, but for some reason she doesn't want it to be official :S the reason she keeps saying is that shes not comfortable having a bf.

All i can do (and you if you want to take my advice :D) Is just accept what they've said, respect their wishes and do what you can to stay as close as possible.

Same thing happened to me she said she didnt wana be together but just mates, the next week we were goin back out! then she dumped me, and THEN she asked me back out! But were still together tday! (7 month and 7
days for those who care!)

Pink_bmx_girl -- just stay mates, talk and that, but dnt do the kissing bit (if you know what I mean)?? If he wants u he WILL come back!

Wow you're all giving really bad advice here, ask him what he really wants and thinks, don't just stay mates, bring the topic up, then either remove him from your life so there won't be any doubts about what you relationship means to either of you from then on, or get back with him. If he's being such a pussy as getting out of a relationship for exams then I don't see why you shouldn't ask him exactly what he wants.

Thanks for all this, we've talked about it and stuff, but I don't think he understands how much he hurt me and stuff. If we didn't get back together he said he still wanted to be really good mates, but I know I couldn't be close while I still had feelings for him, and I'd probably just end up still loving him and getting even more hurt .... :unsure:

Maybe he isnt ready for a good strong relationship and is just looking from a break (stupid i know)

But if he is just wanting a break from the relationship, just get him told, u dont want a break!

does your mam n dad have a break from their marraige? (assureing they are still marride!)

hey guys,

my boyfriend finished with me this week, after just over 8 months of being together. He said he still loves me, and doesn't want me out of his life, but he's under a lot of pressure from exams at the moment and we were spending too much time together. But at the beginning he didn't want to be apart, I'm not sure if I just have to wait for him, or not. Many of his mates have said that he does want to get back with me, but no-one is sure when, or even if thats true. I was just hoping for some advice from you guys if you've been in a simalar situation, or feeling the same pressures,

Thanks,

xxx

i'm sure when he hasnt got so much pressure on he will be ok (Y)

hang in there girl

steve (Y)

Wow you're all giving really bad advice here, ask him what he really wants and thinks, don't just stay mates, bring the topic up, then either remove him from your life so there won't be any doubts about what you relationship means to either of you from then on, or get back with him. If he's being such a pussy as getting out of a relationship for exams then I don't see why you shouldn't ask him exactly what he wants.

Basically, ignore everyone but this guy.

Thanks for all this, we've talked about it and stuff, but I don't think he understands how much he hurt me and stuff. If we didn't get back together he said he still wanted to be really good mates, but I know I couldn't be close while I still had feelings for him, and I'd probably just end up still loving him and getting even more hurt .... :unsure:

Atleast you know whats going happen, and aren't trying to sugar coat it. The end bit being the most relevent, and it's not about 'probably', sadly, it will happen, just try not to let it get to you. Talking to people helps too.

And about the whole situation, the way i see it, during exams would be the one time i would like to be in a solid relationship, so when the stress gets to much, you have somewhere to go, someone to talk to and such like, so i'm not really sure where the hell he is coming from. :ermm: