Rb Lever Into Magura Body?

wayneone

Hello all,

Ive got myself a 2004 magura which im looking to put a rb lever into. But how does it go? from what i have read you need to file it in right? but how does the tpa work as all the ones i have seen stick out from under the lever.

So any how to's or guides are much appreciated.

Hello all,

Ive got myself a 2004 magura which im looking to put a rb lever into. But how does it go? from what i have read you need to file it in right? but how does the tpa work as all the ones i have seen stick out from under the lever.

So any how to's or guides are much appreciated.

file the lever, not the lever body (Y)

Its just a matter of filing down the lever blade so it is all the same thickness as the thinnest part (where brass tpa part sits, then filing down the brass bushes until the whole lot fits inside the body.

As for the TPA is all works as it does in an RB lever. I've had mine like it for about 18 months now with very few problems.

Unfortunaley my bike is up at uni and i'm at home so i can't get you a pic right away, howeve i'm off to uni tomorrow so i'll try to remember to get a few when i get back.

Yeah you need to file it down so it will fit, The tpa just works like a standard magura one epsep it's allot better and stronger.

You need to file is down quite abit so it fits properly because the lever is to thick to fit in a standard magura lever body.