Another Video From Myself :)

Will Arnold

Wow, you are actually pretty aren't you. Sorry for sounding so surprised, but i swear i remember watching a video of you, on a t-pro i think, and you seemed to be struggling a bit, but wow, you've got good since then. :o

However, the video was a bit " :ermm: ". You kept showing bails of moves, but then not showing you making the move. I would much rather see no move, then see a failed move without you making it.

Like at those bollards, you went to the right, then came back, then you set-up for that bigger gap, and didn't make it, it was like a massive build up with not much pay off.

Nice one though, dece riding.

Wow, you are actually pretty aren't you. Sorry for sounding so surprised, but i swear i remember watching a video of you, on a t-pro i think, and you seemed to be struggling a bit, but wow, you've got good since then. :o

However, the video was a bit " :ermm: ". You kept showing bails of moves, but then not showing you making the move. I would much rather see no move, then see a failed move without you making it.

Like at those bollards, you went to the right, then came back, then you set-up for that bigger gap, and didn't make it, it was like a massive build up with not much pay off.

Nice one though, dece riding.

aww thanks :wub:

but seriously, thanks for your replies people, i will take on board what has been said :D

more moves being made nather than bailed/not made. ta

Some nice riding spots there and nice combinations of riding, i love the granny :$:wub: the way she

bends over to get the stick to give a minutes enjoyment to her dog :Dlol,

Also awsome hosting site, quality transfer rate.

Keep it up

Jeza

Cool vid Will! Liked the sort of streety stlye on some parts of it...didn't really like the parts where you wasn't making it it though.

Ditto

Great Vid though (Y)

Edited by Chris NZ

Quality video mate! (Y)

I love to see people having fun creating lines like that because its so much more interesting to watch, some big move theres as well, your really improving, gaps and sidehops to name a few.

Bike looks mint also....

Steve