Topic's

new_to_trials

Hey,

There is no new topic's there all the same just to do with frame's,video,picture's and site's poeple made using freeweb.

I was thinking if we all think together we could make up a really good topic that can last more then just two days.

So what i'm asking is if we all put are minds together we can make one hell off a topic, Only hard thing is thinking of one so post your idea's.

sam :D

Hey,

Do you not think that this post is a bit pointless because this is the new members chat forum and it does not really matter how long the post go on for,And even if poeple make webstie using freeweb at least there have and most of them that i have see are very good.

sam

Hey,

There is no new topic's there all the same just to do with frame's,video,picture's and site's poeple made using freeweb.

I was thinking if we all think together we could make up a really good topic that can last more then just two days.

So what i'm asking is if we all put are minds together we can make one hell off a topic, Only hard thing is thinking of one so post your idea's.

sam :D

I agree with you there.

there also seem to be a lot of posts that are about the same subject.

I think its a good idea. (Y)

Less boring eh... Well I could give you all party hats :rolleyes: Is that what you had in mind. Sure the new members forum is a bit transient, but thats its nature, its to sort the chaff from the wheat <_<

Although I tend to agree, a topic about topics not being interesting is a little circular in its thinking.... oh incidently, wasn't one of them "all the same" freeweb sites belonging to new_to_trials? :blink:

I don't see anything wrong with currently discussing bike parts, trials media, and peoples contributions on a trials forum..... do you?

Less boring eh... Well I could give you all party hats :rolleyes: Is that what you had in mind. Sure the new members forum is a bit transient, but thats its nature, its to sort the chaff from the wheat <_<

Although I tend to agree, a topic about topics not being interesting is a little circular in its thinking.... oh incidently, wasn't one of them "all the same" freeweb sites belonging to new_to_trials? :blink:

I don't see anything wrong with currently discussing bike parts, trials media, and peoples contributions on a trials forum..... do you?

I do Agree wih that but it going on and on for pages nothing apart form bike parts and trials media and even if it is just sorting the chaff from the wheat. At leasdt poeple do not have to be bored post every week on the same topic just a different user.

sam

Notice the difference in quality of threads between the NMC and trials chat forums.

Its nmc, full of people posting whatever rubbish they can think of in an attempt to get validated.

Hence why someone posts a pic of there bike and gets validated, so 10 other people post a bike pic,

and then someone posts an intro and gets validated and 10 others follow etc.

So you might make an amazing topic, but there will still be hundreds of crud topics.

Edited by adamtrials

Notice the difference in quality of threads between the NMC and trials chat forums.

Its nmc, full of people posting whatever rubbish they can think of in an attempt to get validated.

Hence why someone posts a pic of there bike and gets validated, so 10 other people post a bike pic,

So you might make an amazing topic, but there will still be hundreds of crud topics.

alot of new members see these topics and think that when they get there bike they have to post a picture of it.

I do agree with that but i just got 10% on my warning level you post point less post at 6.01pm what poat did i post to apart form this one i bet no one esle getting warning for post piontless topic i have not even posted anything pointless and the worse think the person that did in did not show his name.

sam

Edited by new_to_trials