Echo Hi-fi

toez

i love mine and others have hated theres, all i can say is give it a chance dont just ride it for a week and decide you dont like it youve got to give it time for you to get used to it.

cheers mate well i had a go on a adament bike and it felt natural and both the frames have similar geometry cant wait till i get it. its gonna be lush with purple viz wheels and other little things

well, I totally hated mine, couldnt stand it, but some people (crazy ones :- ) like high bbs, so make up your mind when you get it (Y)

other than the descusting way it rides, its a nice frame (not the best looking mind), but it has nice details, stiff back end.

hi-fi is cool.

hi-fi feels like a mod - which can only be a good thing

the only bad thing about hi-fi is that you can't fit an egg in the hole at the front - i checked on Wing's one earlier. I reckon a radish would go in but i didn't have any in the fridge.

Get the HI-FI (Y)

not being funny but could could i have the english version please mercy bucket :blink:

hi-fi is cool.

hi-fi feels like a mod - which can only be a good thing

the only bad thing about hi-fi is that you can't fit an egg in the hole at the front - i checked on Wing's one earlier. I reckon a radish would go in but i didn't have any in the fridge.

hmmmm let me think think about that......... what are you on about radish fridge egg and who is wing :huh: