Hello My Name Is Robert

RobertH

Hi :D My name is Robert(Oggy),I'm an electronics student from the midlands, I've been riding trials for about four months now on a old Kona and i'm having a great time with it (Y) , i'm happy i stumbled across this forum as you all seem a friendly bunch

Thanks Oggy

Hey 'Oggy' where do you come from? do you ride street / urban or natural? or both? If you have any problems with your bike or want to know what you sohuld buy etc.. just ask, if it's only a small question post it Here and your question will be answered within a matter of hours maybe a day (Y)(Y)

Welcome to the forum anyway, have you read This i reccomend you do.

Mike!!!

Hey 'Oggy' where do you come from? do you ride street / urban or natural? or both? If you have any problems with your bike or want to know what you sohuld buy etc.. just ask, if it's only a small question post it Here and your question will be answered within a matter of hours maybe a day (Y)(Y)

Welcome to the forum anyway, have you read This i reccomend you do.

Mike!!!

I'm from just outside of birmingham, and I mostly ride natural at Hopwas woods and a small amount of street

And thanks for the infomation and welcome Oggy

Oggy Oggy Oggy! Oy Oy Oy!

Had to be done.

Welcome to the froum, if you need any help I am sure you will get it on here as it's full of people, bursting with info.

If you need any thing for your bike be sure to check out the forsale section although you can't post there (yet) most people will put there msn addi's up.

Once again welcome.

Ding. ;)