Bike Insurence

t-rex

Hi, a few days ago i had 3 bikes stolen from my garden, A base ta26, Modified to the max!,A specialized bmx and kona. My mum phoned the insurence company and they gave me the full ammount spent on all 3 bikes to spend on new ones. i chose a t-rex spec 2 the same bmx I had, And a dmr ryhthm. I highly reccommend insurence. Could you afford a new bike if yours get stolen, Pay a few pound a month its well worth it. (Y):D

Sorry to hear that you bikes got nicked.

How much did you get in total.

Did you get it on the house insurance

I got 3200pound in total, It was on my house insurence, I was only covered for 500pound so i had to pay 50 pound and it went up to 3200. I am getting bike insurence now though. Do you know any good companys?

Er... I suppose it is congratulations on getting your bikes stolen really, now you get all brand spanking new parts :P . I have been looking for bike insurance the past few days and I really can't find anything. I'm not bothered about it being stolen from my house because it is always in my bedroom or I am riding it. I only want it for being stolen when I'm out riding, who insures your bike(s)? I just need a decent insurance company.

P.S I hope I'm not stealing your topic :- .

When you get 2 minuites i strongley reccomend that you write down the number that is on the bottom of your frame. The police asked for that number off my mates BMX when it got niced and he couldn't give it to them so they had no proof.

Mike!!!

my gt tequesta got stolen from my mates garden when we were inside having a drink i just told insurance co. that it was in my garden and tehy paid out.

then my handsomedog rockhound got knicked and my mint ashton pimped liek feck got knicked and i managed about £2000 back from insurance co. that paid for my van and the lampost that i wrapped my last van around.

Are there any advantages taking out seperate/specific cover for your bikes as opposed to having it covered under house insurance?

I've got endsleigh student insurance but I dont think it covers my bike(even if it gets stolen from my room) because it was specific about me insuring my bikes seperately.

my gt tequesta got stolen from my mates garden when we were inside having a drink i just told insurance co. that it was in my garden and tehy paid out.

then my handsomedog rockhound got knicked and my mint ashton pimped liek feck got knicked and i managed about £2000 back from insurance co. that paid for my van and the lampost that i wrapped my last van around.

HAHAHA!!! sorry about the bikes, but the lampost got owned lol, VANS for the win (Y)(Y):lol: