Does anyone Like The Onza T-master.

wez

Hi my name is wez.

I have been riding trials for about a week now.

The onza t-master is my first bike and i love it although it quite old (made in year 2000) but i was just wondering if anyone else liked it please send back what type of bike u have and if you like the onza t-master.

cheers wez :D

Hi my name is wez.

I have been riding trials for about a week now.

The onza t-master is my first bike and i love it although it quite old (made in year 2000) but i was just wondering if anyone else liked it please send back what type of bike u have and if you like the onza t-master.

cheers wez :D

Hi im jamie, I ride a t-rex, I dont know about the t-master as i dont ride mod but is does look nice. (Y)

I ride an old t mag. They're really nice on the back wheel and hopefully I'll be able to learn to pedal hop on it. Its alot easier to learn on than my Mission Prodigy as I can do three hops now instead of 1 dispite a 3 month period of not riding. Really light as well.

I ride an old t mag. They're really nice on the back wheel and hopefully I'll be able to learn to pedal hop on it. Its alot easier to learn on than my Mission Prodigy as I can do three hops now instead of 1 dispite a 3 month period of not riding. Really light as well.

I've got a mission prodogy, it's my first bike and i find it fine to backhop and pedal kick on, i've had it since las Feburary, it's a nice bike, it's a little short though, i'm thinking of getting the new Zona Zip, as the mission Prodogy is really un-compatable due to the big head-tube. but i won't upgrade till the summer when i'll have more money, and i've heard more about the zip from other riders.

it's not the bike it's the way you ride it.

Mike!!!!

I had the 2000 T-mag (only recently) and it felt like riding a brick compared to my new bike :lol:

T-master looks like a nice ride though!

Jason.

I had the 2000 T-mag (only recently) and it felt like riding a brick compared to my new bike :lol:

T-master looks like a nice ride though!

Jason.

I was riding a 2000 T-pro for a few weeks about 4 months ago and I absolutely hated it, it rode like a BMX.

No not yet and it is begging to annoy me but how did you no i dont have it?

wez

Welcome to the wonderful and glamourous world of the local bike shop.

Edited by Jaffacakes

I was riding a 2000 T-pro for a few weeks about 4 months ago and I absolutely hated it, it rode like a BMX.

And the square tubing on both makes them look like a toblerone on wheels.

Still have that T-mag in my garage somewhere :blink:

Jason

Before i got my GU i actually wanted a T-master frame.

I like the way it looked and i like flicky style bikes.

I think you should stick with the T-master until you get better at trials just in case you get bored of trials.

Cheers

Mitch