What Can We Do?

Connor

Hey people, i have been realy paranoid lately due to the amount of people trying to steal mine jonny__mc's and gears's bikes.

Me and gears mostly ride everyday and its coming more popular that we have some sort of run in with somone. For example today me gears and jonny_mc were at a gap in are local town, 2 guys came up one of them try'd to run away with gears's new bike, its happend twice now that me and gears have nearly been tax i dont think u get so lucky a 3rd time, so i dont know what to do, because soon there gunna be running off with both of are bikes :(

either make it looks shit, take the chain off when not riding it/lock it or just smash the shit out of them.

edit: also if your on a mod, get the monty eagleclaw thing and just bash on them, go for the shoulders

Edited by ash-kennard

either make it looks shit, take the chain off when not riding it/lock it or just smash the shit out of them.

edit: also if your on a mod, get the monty eagleclaw thing and just bash on them, go for the shoulders

if they feel the state of me back wheel they would drop it lmao.

No ones even looked at my biike since the new paint job, proper getto tovely.

Although some black dude in London tried it on, giving it all the lip, but I had a hammer with me becasue I need it to take my wheel out if I puncture, bmx and bent axles you see.

Just ride cleverly, see a bunch of knobs go round the corner and come back, most dicks dont have 2 brain cells you see.

Or a very extreme option, just carry a knife as soon as they see it, thye would run a mile. ;)

Carrying knives in a public area is an illegal offence, and generalyy morally wrong (N)

If anything just drop you pants with a big grin on your face and they'll run a mile (Y)

Carrying knives in a public area is an illegal offence, and generalyy morally wrong (N)

If anything just drop you pants with a big grin on your face and they'll run a mile (Y)

Lol, that would be rarther amusing. :-

Yeh and your right about the knife, what about a big spanner? or something along those lines, cant be done for having one of them.

Get a disk brake with a skewer front hub so you can take the wheel out easily then you have a choice of stabbing them with the bottom of your forks (Y) or clobbering them very violently with your fornt wheel. (Y)

Basicly use your bike as a weapon. :-

what about a big spanner? or something along those lines, cant be done for having one of them.

*Chav approaches, You pull out spanner

"This is Mr Spanner, and hes feeling very, very hard today"

*Chavs run off, world is saved

A police man sat in his car and watched me tighten up my wheel after just fixing a puncture. I put every thig in my bag, then about to ride off I realised i had left my big hefty adjustable spanner on the floor, so i put it in my pocket (the long ones that you get on hoodies), then the stupid pig came up to me and asked what i was going to use it for :blink: I mean its a spanner!! and he had just watched me tighten up my wheel with it.

then he pulled it out of my pocked, contaced some other pig on his radio saying "I've got a child carrying a weapon....what should i do?" (he had just started or was a dumb fu*k) so he told me i had to show him where my house was and took me to my parents, when they say me standing with a copper there faces wer great, and he said " we found your son carrying weapons arround with him (my mum wanted to kill me , i could tell by her face)and my dad said what is it? and he got the spanner out, then my dad laughed at him!!

And said "so wheres the weapon?" thats a spanner my son need tools to fix his bike as he rides a very high mantance bike.

The copper went into a stunned silence and said "oh.....ermmmm....i betta' be off den"

and walked away.

the moral of my little rant is (to stop me doing my english work) and to say that police are pathetic and will get you for acrring a spanner.

also i like the idea of using your bike.

Ding.

theres no point in listening to what 1/2 these people are saying.

"when you see them walking towards you move one"

Because 1/2 the time you dont notice them walking over, I know I dont. I mean you cant ride off every time someone happens to need to walk past you.

Yes, what ever you do you will get chavs asking questions, and trying shit.

All I do is:

"oi how much is your bike worth??" - "What the f**k has it got to do with you?"

"what can you do on it?" - "what are you a f**king policeman??"

"can I have a go?" - "no f**k off!!"

Be blunt. Ok, its not so easy when its 6 big bastards to 2 of you, but then you need to be tactfull, and know when to just move.

Unfortunatly this is what we get for wanting to have some fun in our lives, and working hard to pay for what we want.

There will allways be some twat who cant be assed and just wants it the easy way.

Last time someone tried to ride off on my bike, I simply grabed the rear wheel with my hand and pulled it back as hard as I could.

They flew over the bars, and twated the stem on the way. Then if need be, kick them in the face so they wont forget