Joe-elding Anyone No Him

new_to_trials

Yeh i know him, he is really trustworthy and a genuinely decent guy, he is always really rushed off his feet at home though as he's normally babyitting his brother so never normally gets to be online for more than 5-10 minutes, i dont have his home number though if he comes online I'll get him to look at this topic.

Also if this is about the t-bird hes selling you, hes sent it, i went with him to the post office on Saturday morning and he sent it special delivery so you should have it on Monday before 1pm (Y)

Yeh i know him, he is really trustworthy and a genuinely decent guy, he is always really rushed off his feet at home though as he's normally babyitting his brother so never normally gets to be online for more than 5-10 minutes, i dont have his home number though if he comes online I'll get him to look at this topic.

Also if this is about the t-bird hes selling you, hes sent it, i went with him to the post office on Saturday morning and he sent it special delivery so you should have it on Monday before 1pm (Y)

Super monkey i love you that all i need thanks now i no its been sent iam happy thank good for you lol thanks

again

sam

Joe is safe a s f**k i have riddern with him and his refs are supposedly good, this is going to be another prob. with the post office and all your doing is calling 2 members liars which is f**king out of order, check out your postal service and stop avin a go

Joe is safe a s f**k i have riddern with him and his refs are supposedly good, this is going to be another prob. with the post office and all your doing is calling 2 members liars which is f**king out of order, check out your postal service and stop avin a go

Thats why he has ginen me his rouge home number.

sam :blink: Yer he is sound

I sent the bike on Saturday if you havent got it yet telling me would help. I also havent recieved the money and am seriously doubting whether you have sent it, I am doing you the favours by sending it out before i got the money so stop being a dickhead about it, i very much doubt you would find anyone else trusting and decent enough to send you £115 worth of stuff before I've even recieved the money :angry:

Maybe because you gave me the roug email i told my mum to stop the post because its under spacial deliver if the bike did not come an did not so she got the cheque sent to the post office and sent back to only because your never online i get poeple to pm because iam not amember you do not reply.that y the money no there it would have been there do day if your bike had come today so it on its way back to be only because you gave me a rouge home number to ring you on, that y i could not phone you.Be nic if you could have emailed me.

And could you go online it test of this been on a post that would help a lot thanks sam

Maybe because you gave me the roug email i told my mum to stop the post because its under spacial deliver if the bike did not come an did not so she got the cheque sent to the post office and sent back to only because your never online i get poeple to pm because iam not amember you do not reply.that y the money no there it would have been there do day if your bike had come today so it on its way back to be only because you gave me a rouge home number to ring you on, that y i could not phone you.Be nic if you could have emailed me.

What so your not sending the money until you get the bike, even though you said you'd sent the money on Saturday so we should of got it on the same time on Monday, yet you havent actually sent it even though i did honestly say to you that I'd rather Me get the money then i send it, but still you said no, i thought i was being the decent one by sending it at the same time yet you still havent even sent the money :angry: so you in theory have a bike and £125.

I'm in half a mind to come up to Tring and get my bike off you...

Edit: and FFS It's wrong!!

Edited by Joe_Elding