My Vid

Ryan0591

woo! thats really good is it all you? you got some balls for a 14 year old! thats a really good trials video

well done mate! it makes me wish i started younger. why didn't we see you drop off the skip / van? liek the video loads though! how long have you been riding?

Mike!!!

woo! thats really good is it all you? you got some balls for a 14 year old! thats a really good trials video

well done mate! it makes me wish i started younger. why didn't we see you drop off the skip / van? liek the video loads though! how long have you been riding?

Mike!!!

Cheers mate, you do see me drop of the van. been riding for 2 years now, will have a new vid soon,

Ryan

Mike!!!

Oh yeah, and its all me.

well i never . . . the young lad finally takes his foot out and makes a video! i must say, having wasted 1:55 minutes of my life watchin that movie, i can safely say i find watching an apple tree grow more captivating!

haha! only kiddin ryan :P yeah, the vid was good, i liked the music as well . . just a shame that most the good stuff you did was on matt's bike :shifty: . . but yeah, good vid (Y)

ben

well i never . . . the young lad finally takes his foot out and makes a video! i must say, having wasted 1:55 minutes of my life watchin that movie, i can safely say i find watching an apple tree grow more captivating!

haha! only kiddin ryan :P yeah, the vid was good, i liked the music as well . . just a shame that most the good stuff you did was on matt's bike :shifty: . . but yeah, good vid (Y)

ben

Cheers ben, the next one will have to have you in it, still havnt made you a vid :P