What Is Better The Onza T-lite Or The Zoo Python?

wez

i was just wanting your opinions on what you like better the onza t-lite or the zoo python although i really like the zoo python i also really like the onza t-lite after riding one of my m8ts on saturday i rea;;y liked it but i still love the zoo python.

Whats ur opinion?

wez :D

They are two very different frames.

Most poeple will say the zoo! But if you hate really long frames the python isn't much good. It isn't a case at which ones better, it's which one suits you more.

What the heck are you on about why would i be trying to get my post count up? im just wondering what people prefer if you dont like it then dont post on this page!

or are you just annoyed im beeting you in post counts? i dont no but if you dont have anything nice to say then dont say anything.

wez :D

Edited by wez

This is a bit of a pointless Topic :huh:

Whats was the main point of it?

are you trying to get your post count up? you seem to be posting some very usless posts.

Mike!!!

And the point in that post was?

I don't really like long frames much, but I really like short frames, they are the way forwards :- .

They are two very different frames.

Most poeple will say the zoo! But if you hate really long frames the python isn't much good. It isn't a case at which ones better, it's which one suits you more.

JT likes the t-lite better me thinks, he owns one an all. I luurrrvvvvvveee long frames and a high bb, so yesh the python is the better one, for me

Although i like short frames and the t-lite looks quite flicky,my opinion is biased because of what i own :D If it is a case that you are buying one of either bike,ride them both and find out as they are sort of opposite geometry and length.

zoo

I had a t-lite for a long time, well i still have it actually but i dont ride it, got an echo now, any way, the t-lite is really really short and it takes a while to get used to, and my friend has a python and its well nice to ride, so personally i like the python more.

Ryan