Blackpool Ride / Sunday 15th Of January

Clarky

Yo people,Anyone wanting to ride blackpool this sunday, will be a gooden, i have stiches taken out on friday so i will hopefully be able to ride.If all of you blackpool riders come out and loadz of other people it will be a beasty ride, anyone is welcome so please come.We will meet at the gynn car park over the road from the gynn pub wich is north from the blackpool north train station along the prom.Meet for say 11am.

See you all there.

Clarky :)

why dont you get out your f**king mood and brighten up !

i was just saying its like me posting up i lost my keys last wednesday or something!

completely pointless, no on ewas expecting you to come anyway as you say trials is shite and you haven been out in months

Edited by Caleb

I ain't shit, why would I want to ride trials.

I posted because clarky sent me a link to it, not gonna say nothing am I

Did I say im deffinatly going, no, so shut the f**k up

No you shut up, just get out riding trials :)

Edited by hinchcblob

I'll be there again. Kyle your avid is dier straights my love. :P Your whole bike is in fact D0110P, sort the b*****d thing out. sorry, but it rode like a dead camel today. muhaha. I still love you though. Gotta get back into the swing of ridin again now xmas is over B) see yall Sunday ladies.

Ro551.

I'll be there again. Kyle your avid is dier straights my love. :P Your whole bike is in fact D0110P, sort the b*****d thing out. sorry, but it rode like a dead camel today. muhaha. I still love you though. Gotta get back into the swing of ridin again now xmas is over B) see yall Sunday ladies.

Ro551.

I have spaced it out now mr roscoe, it will eat your avid alive pft 185 get a job :P

Kyle.

Mine is way better you fat rishton retard 205 pisses all over your dippy 185 :)

i love you Rossi :wub:

No one will come to this ride no1 ever does, i'll be going somewhere else unless others end up coming

Kyle.

Edited by hinchcblob