Post In Here If You've Had Trouble From 'me'

Corish

Since someone's been pratting around, just post it in here what they've actually done/said to you. This has really pissed me off, I think I know who it is but with out proof and Tomturds help, I can't prove who it is.

Thanks, and sorry for any inconvenience to anyone about this, although I don't come on here much, I still appreciate some people on here, and I don't appreciate who ever has done this, I don't want a bad name, I know I don't know most of you but its still very annoying.

I've had trouble, thats two threads you've started tonight about someone else using your account and I don't give a shit. :angry:

Why dont you just get in touch with an admin or mod and find out the IP of the person?

Edited by jake1516

Do you like Max Power the magazine? If so I have no sympathy.

No, its got nice cars, but its full of shite, Top Gear magazine is alot better, more realistic and down to earth, alot more real information rather than info on the driver and how he come about his wing on wheels. And I'm not seeking sympathy. And why you say such shite like that? Its just a bit immature.

And Jake, I already have thankyou very much, and why would me re-opening a closed thread which wasn't needed to be closed in the first place effect you? Tell me, I'm intreiged.

Edited by Corish

I've never liked you. Ever.

Happy New Year!

Nice, everyone hates everyone on this Forum its an easy way of having ago at someone. Where as me, i know 1 day i will meet them on a ride and if i was a complete and utter willy to them then its going to be awkwerd. Try not to start an argument.

Nice, everyone hates everyone on this Forum its an easy way of having ago at someone. Where as me, i know 1 day i will meet them on a ride and if i was a complete and utter willy to them then its going to be awkwerd. Try not to start an argument.

Did your teacher go through a lot of red pens with you??

Do you even ride trials corish? i remember your quitting video? The one with intensely gay music.

whats that got to do with anything? bongo hasnt ridden trials for ages, he still uses the forum and is a generally nice chap.

corish, if its true what your saying, good on you for trying to appologise (Y)

Ben

yeah you took the pee at the end of one of my topics, and in another topic on side hopping techniques I remember "you" said and i quote "sidehopping is funny hahahahahahahaha"

My mate's account was hacked into and they did a lot worse believe me.

And Jake, I already have thankyou very much, and why would me re-opening a closed thread which wasn't needed to be closed in the first place effect you? Tell me, I'm intreiged.

Perhaps because im a user of this forum.... If it shouldn't have been closed in the first place you should have been able to get it re-opened.....

You people need better friends if they find out your password, and go and talk shit on a trials forum under your name :ermm:

My favorite 'my friend hacked my account' incident was Geary on OTN telling Andy T he was a gay twat then coming on here as Gears and being an alright chap.

On topic, no one has been enough of a willy to make me bother about worrying about them.

You people need better friends if they find out your password, and go and talk shit on a trials forum under your name :ermm:

Exactly, but how does anyone know his password anyway? Perhaps all this could have been avoided if he kept his private password, private.....

I've had trouble, thats two threads you've started tonight about someone else using your account and I don't give a shit. :angry:

Twat... :-

Anyways Corish is well know with people on here... And ive know him ages and never had a fault with him.. He's one of my closest mates... (B)

Scotty

Twat... :-

Anyways Corish is well know with people on here... And ive know him ages and never had a fault with him.. He's one of my closest mates... (B)

Scotty

Twat yourself, he asked didn't he? If he can't take it he shouldn't have.

Also, I had totally forgot about the ignore button, so thanks for that! (Y) I think it may be put to good use....

What is the point in being pricks!! You know what, the people on here thnking I'm a willy have got it wrong, THEY'RE a f**king willy, yep, you are, I have the decency of tryin to sort some shite out with people on here, and they give me grief, I don't care if you think I'm a chav, and if thats the reason your being a twat then your so far up your self and get a f**king life will you if you are!

ffs some real aragont twats on here!!!!!!!!! What the f**k have I ever done to you "TheCircus" ?

it would be a totally different story if it was an admin, they'd be so licking his arse sayin "damn thats a real shame I hate hackers" and don't even f**king deny it you twats

"Only applies to the twats obviously, you know who you are"

And sometiems I ride but not often (To who ever asked) and I dont care if you think the music was intensivly gay, I'm sure theres things I can think of about you and what ever is intensivly gay but I'm not going to, im not so immature

Edited by Corish

What is the point in being pricks!! You know what, the people on here thnking I'm a willy have got it wrong, THEY'RE a f**king willy, yep, you are, I have the decency of tryin to sort some shite out with people on here, and they give me grief, I don't care if you think I'm a chav, and if thats the reason your being a twat then your so far up your self and get a f**king life will you if you are!

ffs some real aragont twats on here!!!!!!!!! What the f**k have I ever done to you "TheCircus" ?

it would be a totally different story if it was an admin, they'd be so licking his arse sayin "damn thats a real shame I hate hackers" and don't even f**king deny it you twats

And sometiems I ride but not often (To who ever asked) and I dont care if you think the music was intensivly gay, I'm sure theres things I can think of about you and what ever is intensivly gay but I'm not going to, im not so immature

Humm, you sure about that after all of that abuse? :turned: No wonder why people have a go at you. :blink:

I'd forgotten you were a chav! No it all comes flooding back. That'll be why you like Max Power. They're not nice cars, they're 100,000 mile plus second hand hatchbacks with shoddy blow-over resprays, horrendous embarassing 'body kits' and tail-pipes like baked bean tins. When you drive, do you have your cap tipped right up so it sits on the back of your head?

EDIT: BTW, who's seen the bit on The Young Ones where Rick says 'Hands up who like me!'? He he...

Edited by snappel

The thing is kiddo, you're causing more hassle for yourself than anyone else has. I just had a look through your previous posts (not all of them just most recent) and to be honest it seems like your making a mountain out of a mole hill. There must be 5 or 6 posts there that may not have been you, so what?

Im sure you have changed your password allready so why perpetuate this bullshit?

Fine think what you want then

At least I had the decency to try appologise, even when it wasn't me.

And to be honest, its true what I've said, if it was someone popular, or an admin, you lot would be like "Shit no! thats wank, I hate hackers!!"

Edited by Corish

Fine think what you want then

At least I had the decency to try appologise, even when it wasn't me.

And to be honest, its true what I've said, if it was someone popular, or an admin, you lot would be like "Shit no! thats wank, I hate hackers!!"

I've never been 'hacked'.. probably 'cos my passwords pretty much impossible to guess (by a human) and i'm guessing the same for danny. I closed the first topic cos I knew it would turn out like this, but this time you really were asking for it so I left it open.. and now i'm closing it again. If you want to open yet another topic feel free but dont expect me to bail you out of some abuse by closing it for you again...