Headphones

mr ailsbury

okay so i got my creative zen micro the other day which i'm really happy with BUT the headphones are crap and they just fall out of my ears so can anyone reccomend any better ones that i could buy to replace them, good quality but not to expensive.. and not the ones that wrap round the outside of your ears, i just want the ones that like sit in...

cheers,

Tom

link to headphones (black)

link to headphones (white)

Same ones as above just cheaper than they are at crappy currys. They do sound absolutely brilliant, I had a pair about a year ago and they are still working now only the rubber that surrounds the inner cabling has pretty much completely eroded away. Its a common fault with these headphones, but i was bought another pair this christmas and the rubber seems to be completely different so it looks like they changed it.

They have an absolutely brilliant sound quality and have 3 different earbud sizes that fit into your ears so you can get them to perfectly fit your ear canal. And they're rwally cheap when you consider the fact you could get a pair of shure e2 headphones instead. :P:S:lol:

Edited by Krisboats