Favourite song  

45 members have voted

1. 1. what is yor favourite song by killswitch engage

• Take this oath
    • Just barely breathing
    • End of heartache
    • Breathe life
    • when darkness falls

I hate the new singer, he sounds too good for the band if you get what I mean.

You can tell he's a good vocalist, but he doesn't suit killswitch, I prefered the old one.

Thatswhat i thought, i bought the newest album first, and then the older two and prefer the first two so much more.

Overall, my favourite is last serenade and numbered days, but i chose when darkness falls from the poll.

If you like the band, I seriously suggest you buy the new DVD. Brilliant insight into how the band was formed, the whole Jesse/Howard changeover and lots more - best DVD I've bought for a while, and not just for the music (Y)

Is it a music dvd or just a behind the scenes thing.

If you like the band, I seriously suggest you buy the new DVD. Brilliant insight into how the band was formed, the whole Jesse/Howard changeover and lots more - best DVD I've bought for a while, and not just for the music (Y)

Yeah my gf has that I borrowed it off her tis ace! Killswitch are probably my favorite band atm :$

Jess just decided it was time for him to step down, he was having some problem with his voice, he just got married before he left and some other personal issues which weren't mentioned. Howard was already a friend of the band and they invited him and a few others to a sesh looking for a new vocalist and he was chosen.

Howard doesn't really share the views Jess' had on the world, economy, people these days, generations of kids blah blah blah and that's what Jess' vocals were all about, how to make the world a better place so it should be intresting to see some of Howards own personal stuff

Yeah my gf has that I borrowed it off her tis ace! Killswitch are probably my favorite band atm :$

Jess just decided it was time for him to step down, he was having some problem with his voice, he just got married before he left and some other personal issues which weren't mentioned. Howard was already a friend of the band and they invited him and a few others to a sesh looking for a new vocalist and he was chosen.

Howard doesn't really share the views Jess' had on the world, economy, people these days, generations of kids blah blah blah and that's what Jess' vocals were all about, how to make the world a better place so it should be intresting to see some of Howards own personal stuff

hey, thanks for taking the time to tell me, and others, about that. i have always wondered why it happened.

Cheers

Dave

90 minutes of live footage, absolutely stunning! They held a special gig for the DVD, so it isn't like the usual crappy DVD's you get with about 3 camera angles etc. Top performance.

The other part is a full feature length documentary, which I felt gave a great insight into the band, with interviews with tons of other bands and family members.

Buy it!