Sheffield Indoor

Trials Dave

I know that someone on a trials pushbike was but the lads that were telling me said they didnt even know what bike he was on :lol::o Saying that they probably hadnt seen the frame he was riding before. im pretty sure it was vinco (Y)

yeah, it said it was him in MBUK last month aswell.

did he do any good stuff.

Dave

Edited by Trials Dave

yes vinco did ride @ sheffield. but trust me you couldnt keep your eyes off the young lad from spain Tony Bou!!!!! hahaha he was awesum.

yes vincos show was good, very entertaining. and he literally did half of the motorbike course sections forwards and backwards. he pulled quite a large pedal gap aswell in the Rock section that had been made.

Waynio.......................

Thats because bou is a biketrials boy!!!

He rode for agessssss, ex minime world champion.

Ive ridden with him a few times woohooo, claim to fame :P , and when he and his sister came over to do the team trial at thriftwood a few years ago, guess who was their team mate ;)

Just thought i would get my bit in, before he becomes to mush of a superstar haha B)

He is deffinatly one to look out for in the future, going to be a world champ in a few years, maybe even this year?!

GO TONI!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, it was mint, but I got told that I wasn't allowed to video, but I secretly did... Did anyone else have vip tickets, because I got to meet Antonio Bou, I really wanted him to win. Not too keen on that Raga fella...

Yeah, it was mint, but I got told that I wasn't allowed to video, but I secretly did... Did anyone else have vip tickets, because I got to meet Antonio Bou, I really wanted him to win. Not too keen on that Raga fella...

yeah adam raga is a bit big headed.

did anyone see his christmas message with his crown on etc. i thought that was pretty funny but again big headed.

Dave

Thats because bou is a biketrials boy!!!

He rode for agessssss, ex minime world champion.

Ive ridden with him a few times woohooo, claim to fame :P , and when he and his sister came over to do the team trial at thriftwood a few years ago, guess who was their team mate ;)

GO TONI!!!!!!!!!

Just incase you forgot scott, you have been world champion. (Y) if i had been world champion my claim to fame wouldnt be ridin with toni bou!

but shefield was mint, i am soooo glad toni bou won, and vincos show was good aswell, a real crowd pleaser!

joE!

I'm with you there mate (Y) Lampkin was very unlucky not to win last year, if he hadn't had that big crash in france and dislocated his leg i think he would have won the title.

Lampkin has just signed for another 2 years with Montesa Honda I think this will give him a cofidents boast and Honda are pouring loads of money into that bike it's scary! the only competition bikes that Honda developed last year was the GP bike and the trials bike!!! I think thats bloody impressive that they see it as that important!

I hate indoor trials it's so stupid! not what trials is about at all :S

All the best for Lampkin for 06, and screw the indoor the spanish cheat anyway as they ride the section before hand in there own Spanish indoor series.

I'm with you there mate (Y) Lampkin was very unlucky not to win last year, if he hadn't had that big crash in france and dislocated his leg i think he would have won the title.

Lampkin has just signed for another 2 years with Montesa Honda I think this will give him a cofidents boast and Honda are pouring loads of money into that bike it's scary! the only competition bikes that Honda developed last year was the GP bike and the trials bike!!! I think thats bloody impressive that they see it as that important!

I hate indoor trials it's so stupid! not what trials is about at all :S

All the best for Lampkin for 06, and screw the indoor the spanish cheat anyway as they ride the section before hand in there own Spanish indoor series.

but its the same as outdoor trials, just set indoors on manmade sections - they still have to get over sections without dabbing - which is trials!

plus its nice and warm for the spectators, they get to sit down, drink overpriced beer in the warm and brings more money into the sport.

Mike

but its the same as outdoor trials, just set indoors on manmade sections - they still have to get over sections without dabbing - which is trials!

plus its nice and warm for the spectators, they get to sit down, drink overpriced beer in the warm and brings more money into the sport.

Mike

What i mean is trials isn't about hoping on the spot for about a minute then splating it up a massive step and then once theyve done that guess what they have another almost identical to the last :S

I do agree that it brings people to the sport and that is great but i've been riding and watching trials for more than 5 years now and the indoor sections are always the same! They just move them about a little it's boring and repetotive.

But yes like you said it brings the masses to the sport it goes on tele and it helps publisies the sport so it must go on :P

Trials is Trials to me and indoor is easier and gets the "joe bloggs" watching trials kind of thing. so to me it is improving the nature of our sport as well as the motorbike side of it.

a friend of my mums went to sheffield never seen it in her life before and loved it and said she would love to watch it again. thats the kind of impact it can have on people, cos its ao good and impressive more and more people wish to watch/see it :) she especially liked how vinco could do on his push bike what the other guys were doing on their motorbikes.

Waynio.......................

Dougies day is deffo not over and wont be for a long time. and the excuse of "four stroke = no power" that cant be used as an excuse really. honda have chosen to go down this route yes the bike might be better suited to outdoors but a good workman will NEVER blame his tools. what dougie was getting out of his 4 stroke and the others out of the 2stroke to me doug and fuji gas would have been spot on (dougie in particular wasnt really struggling with power) he was struggling after he crashed on the matchbox section which made him crash out on the logs section due to the crash on match box section damaging the honda bike.

Trials is Trials to me and indoor is easier and gets the "joe bloggs" watching trials kind of thing.

I agree with you although as we once found out, it does attract the "chav twonks" too. They were soon sorted out though

I love indoor trials its soo ace. The only drawback I found is you heat up really quickly. But if it means you're out of that cold, harsh winter wind......

(Y)

What i mean is trials isn't about hoping on the spot for about a minute then splating it up a massive step and then once theyve done that guess what they have another almost identical to the last :S

I do agree that it brings people to the sport and that is great but i've been riding and watching trials for more than 5 years now and the indoor sections are always the same! They just move them about a little it's boring and repetotive.

But yes like you said it brings the masses to the sport it goes on tele and it helps publisies the sport so it must go on :P

I agree i think that indoor trials is just to repetitive, yes its good for spectators and all that..... but it think that outdoor is much better to separate the men from the boys.

Also anybody know how dabil did?

Edited by skye_trials

Dougie hurt his wrist when he fell off, i think it was section 4. When he came into where iw as he was holding his wrist, as if he had hurt it badly, and you could see him trying to shake off the pain, when they were practicing Bou looked the best did about a 10 foot gap on his motorbike, i have some video, but i have no battery on my camera :( I'll try and get soom footage of Vinco up aswell...

Dougie hurt his wrist when he fell off, i think it was section 4. When he came into where iw as he was holding his wrist, as if he had hurt it badly, and you could see him trying to shake off the pain, when they were practicing Bou looked the best did about a 10 foot gap on his motorbike, i have some video, but i have no battery on my camera :( I'll try and get soom footage of Vinco up aswell...

That would be great if you could mate.