Aortabike.com

Mr_scott

looks exactly the same as a koxx levelboss with diffrent stickers...

i wish some companys would bring something out a bit diffrent.

nice websites thou (Y)

umm, are you sure your looking at the right bike?

Your saying a levelboss looks the same as the 20" mod? Even the 26" doesnt look like a levelboss from what I can see......

unfortunately the aorta website is down but look

IPB Image

I dont recall seeing a seat tube like that on the aorta?

I don't think it matters if it looks like other frames on the scene...... all these different brands and frames are just helping make trials a bigger and better sport.

As long as you have a frame that you like to ride I'm sure it don't really matter if theres frames that look the same. I'd say if you want to see summet different start your own brand and design summet you'v never seen before.

Not sure on the prices of the frames yet.....I'm sure some online shops will have the prices up shortly.

Glad most people like the site.

~

tar,

Craig.

I like it, definatly very different to all of the the sites i have seen, i like the bit about hunting people down and slapping them silly. I assume its you that updates the site and pays for it(just out of interest)

Yer I pay for the site and update it.

Innit CLS, i rode my t-pro for a year and I didn't complain about the geo of the frame or anything, rides perfect. Most people now you will see riding with a Zoo or Echo, But if you see somebody hitting off big moves on a cheaper frame your going to pay more attention watching them right?

Frames do change your riding in good and bad ways, High BB changes in a bad way (f**k that shit). I can see Aorta expanding thanks to craig, and i wish him all the best (Y) top notch site aswell, lay off the BMX mags though dude.

Edited by Mr_Pitbull

I don't think it matters if it looks like other frames on the scene...... all these different brands and frames are just helping make trials a bigger and better sport.

I'd say if you want to see summet different start your own brand and design summet you'v never seen before.

i agree but at the same time i dont have enough cash to make my own company but these companys do.

making trials bigger is a good point thou

Edited by craigdavies