Me Last Vid (probally)

GlynnP

hey this is my last vid which i never got a chance to finish i am now probally giving up due to serious ankle problems. most of it is filmed in plymouth an dthere is a few little clips just because i got bord at my house like the coke can and off the roof.

comments very welcom

cheers

link - My Vid

Dude, havn't been able to get your vid yet, but if you have serious ankle problems, there is a guy who can help you. His names Simon Lord, he's a physiotherapist whos worked wiith the MK Dons (football team), all the Tartybikes lads, me, and many other people who have well and truly buggered ankles over the years. Hes located in Totness at the moment and if you need help with your ankle, hes the man to get in touch with. I shattered both my ankles on new years eve a year ago, and was told I'd never ride again. It was because of Si that I got back on the bike, and I'm now riding better than ever. Its seriously worth getting in touch with this bloke if you can. His MSN is silord@hotmail.com, hes a bloody nice bloke, and he WILL get you back on the bike, if you want to be. No kidding at all. I only offer because I've been in exactly the same place (I.e. having to face the fact that I just could not ride anymore) and I know how it feels.

Hope he can help you mate. (Y)

Rich

Dude, havn't been able to get your vid yet, but if you have serious ankle problems, there is a guy who can help you. His names Simon Lord, he's a physiotherapist whos worked wiith the MK Dons (football team), all the Tartybikes lads, me, and many other people who have well and truly buggered ankles over the years. Hes located in Totness at the moment and if you need help with your ankle, hes the man to get in touch with. I shattered both my ankles on new years eve a year ago, and was told I'd never ride again. It was because of Si that I got back on the bike, and I'm now riding better than ever. Its seriously worth getting in touch with this bloke if you can. His MSN is silord@hotmail.com, hes a bloody nice bloke, and he WILL get you back on the bike, if you want to be. No kidding at all. I only offer because I've been in exactly the same place (I.e. having to face the fact that I just could not ride anymore) and I know how it feels.

Hope he can help you mate. (Y)

Rich

thats who i was reffering too, mate dont give up something you love and clearly are fairly talented at get it sorted!

hey cheers guys yer i have bene talking wit simon any wayz but thanks for trying to help havnt meet him yet but i hav a bloody gd physio as well and the fact is my ankles r gona keep twisting and rolling over any wayz nothing can really sort that thanks for the commenst on the vid as well cheers