What Is This World Comming To?

Richie

Hey,

Basicly i was in gateshead near newcastle, today with my mates and lass, some guy looked about 25 right charv he pushed my lass out the way and started hurling abuse at her, obuisly i wasnt taking none of it and said why you talking to her like that and pushing her, he started on me, put his ipod away and then says im only putting this away so i can knock you out then he says do you know who i am, i was like i just wanna know why you think you can get away with pushing people around and hurling abuse at my lass, then his ipod was away swung for me, he missed then he pulled out a knife, started chasing us, we just got in the car and drove away.

But to my point what is this world comming to, if it had been me he'd said it to, ok fine!, but you dont treat a woman like that basicly he was scum of the earth, and it really gets to me, how they can get away with it.

Anyone else had this sort of thing happen, or have a explanation to why the worlds so fecked up lol.

Richie.

Have you reported it to the police? If you can give a description of him he could get fined if he is caught as its an offence to carry a knife , I nearly got done for having an adjustable spanner in my bag (was on my bike!!).

So tell the police and try to get some revenge on the tw*t.

Rant over.

Ding.

Have you reported it to the police? If you can give a description of him he could get fined if he is caught as its an offence to carry a knife , I nearly got done for having an adjustable spanner in my bag (was on my bike!!).

So tell the police and try to get some revenge on the tw*t.

Rant over.

Ding.

Whats the point, the police are useless anyway, they dont care who the catch aslong as its some one.

It just really fu**s me off, who gives them the right and whos going to stop it, it was a rough area but still, its not safe anymore, you cant defend your self becouse you get done too, just total balls

I agree with you. The police force in this country are absolutly useless. In my town the police tend to prefere having a go at us for not having lights rather than stop all the under aged ecstacy taking chavs. I am 15 and most of the people at school get pilled up every weekend (N) most also do the chav sport of 'moshy bashing' and never get the slightest in the way of hassle. I am f**king fed up of it!

thats chavs for you,

they are just absolute dick wipes, try to avoid them or just hit the git best thing to do unless theres loads of them,

just avoid them.

my x got followed hoem by soem once they truely are dickheads

Whats the point, the police are useless anyway, they dont care who the catch aslong as its some one.

They go from the information they're given. You didn't give them any information, but you witnessed a crime. You're not alone in not informing the police about any assaults or anything. I don't get how people can complain about shit when they don't do anything to try and stop it (not meaning you in particular)...

yo dude you shud'a knocked 'im out!

sorry thought id reply 1st with one of the usual helpful tf replys so know one else does

its really bad to hear that though, was your girlfriend ok? im always worried about that when im with my girlfriend. id stand up for her no matter what and no doubt end up like you did being threatend with a knife and would hate myself if my actions ment she got harmed.

i just dont understand how they think they can treat people like that. its like they havent gone school or been taught how to act with people in real life. i really am confused about the whole chav situation atm as its getting outta hand and duno where it ll end.

seriously though i sugest you report it, you will prob have a decent description and if there was a knife involved the police will take action on it(least i hope so)

urgh i hate chavs and there shitty attitude and stupid chav language with a false accent.*shudders*

hope you go to the police

Its Total strange it really f**ked me up, he wasnt one bit scared i honestly think if he had of hit me id probs either be dead or in hospital, i've seen charvs who look bad, but this guy he was an absolute head case, i shouldnt of flipped at what he done but to be honest when some one does sumthin like that to the girl you love you aint gonna stand back, i could of hit him a few chances i had but i didnt really wanna just wanted to know what gives him the right to talk me her like that, and treat her that way.

He kept saying "Do you know who i am" i'm sure it makes them feel harder aint gonna scare me off with that i tell you.

Bottom line i probs shudnt of provoked it but at end of the day whos gonna stand up for you and your lass, lifes about chances just unforchantly he was a head case with a knife, but its true you cant be safe on the streets anymore i remember 5-6 year back it was total safe round here, and now all the council scum have been moved to our area.

Theres absolutley nothing you can do, you either stand up to your self and probs get absolutley knocked out or stabbed/shot. cze thats what this world is comming to and its fu**in shockin you shouldnt have to feel unsafe in your birthtown far as im concernd.

Police are useless to me, or maybe not useless but when it comes to somthing like this what can i say oh he was fat bout 25 with a cap and tracksuit on.

lol could be millions of scum like that.

Richie. :S