Online Gaming

Rob_P

CS, me spoogle and stubert play now and again although stubert and spoogle are much better tham me, its still fun.

I'd hardly say that, we all have our moments of glory and dispair!!

If anyone wants to stick me, towler and spoogle to a 3on3, we have a server and are on most nights, add me to msn and we will hook you up, can also give u a ventrillo room for you and ur mates to use for the game

just a bit of fun :)

alternatively, me and spoogle are un-beaten in 2on2's on de_Aztec, feel free to put an end to our geeky winning spree

i really enjoy HL2 Deathmatch online, at LAN its hilarious throwing a radiator off of someone and seeing their face!!!

MOHAA was a good laugh online also, and BF2 is just plain awesomeness. CS still remains my fav game for simplicity and teamwork gameplay

Ok I was playing unreal t 2001? version, went online etc all fine, joined servers....payed fine.

Today I got unreal t 2003, muchos better but when I click on play online from the menu theres all the news, LAN servers etc windows but I cant see a list of servers!? Any help?

Cheers

Rob (Y)

Just went out and bought HL2, FECK ME!!!!!

Unbelievable. Graphics are simply THE best ive ever seen.

Looking forward to playing multiplayer. Is it the same as MOHAA and you can just connect to IPs? or you gotta use servers?

You can connect to an IP address, but it's much easier to just search for games in Steam. You'll figure it out, it's dead easy (Y)

• 2 weeks later...

I need a little help. I've been given a few IP's of some apparently good COD2 servers.

Now how the hell do I connect to them?! :$

I've tried doing "Connect/62.212.91.204:28970" in the console thing when you press ` but it doesn't work. :(

By the way: My Xfire is siders77.

I need a little help. I've been given a few IP's of some apparently good COD2 servers.

Now how the hell do I connect to them?! :$

I've tried doing "Connect/62.212.91.204:28970" in the console thing when you press ` but it doesn't work. :(

By the way: My Xfire is siders77.

Is that on steam? if so...

"Connect 62.212.91.204:28970"

Or add to favourites, and then connect

well bugger me sideways with a barge pole, battlefield 2 online is absoluterly mint!!

got the game a few days ago and have been playing it loads, will have to stop to get some revision done for weds exam :( It's sooooo addictive. I'm usually in the desert rats ranked #1 server, with the username andy_hill (Y)

well bugger me sideways with a barge pole, battlefield 2 online is absoluterly mint!!

got the game a few days ago and have been playing it loads, will have to stop to get some revision done for weds exam :( It's sooooo addictive. I'm usually in the desert rats ranked #1 server, with the username andy_hill (Y)

I know, I got it 2 weeks ago, and i have played it every night. <--- Sad :(

I'm usually in the PotUK server. :turned:

source is gettin shitter and shitter, simply because valve seem to think that people want more new maps. When what people want is for them to optimise the damn code in the engine, all the updates they are doing mean that the newer graphic cards work alright and the old ones are just left out in the cold = wank fps all round. Its pissing me off a treat now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...