What Is The Worst Thing Your Bike Has Ever Done To You?

LukeDraisey! :)

The Worst thing i ever did bike related was join this forum!

Erm massive drop down gap! snapped chain on take off! was from a high high and gap was big meaning hard kick.

f**k off then, no one is asking you to stay here if you dont like it dont bother cumming on here.

christ.

I recently 10 days ago snapped a chain on a megamo bike and tw@ted my knee against stem wich had a big bolt sticking out wich left me with a nasty gouge out of my right knee cap,

After going hospital it was all ok as i had 4 injections and they freak me out bigstyle and i had 3 stiches.

Yesterday this is not so long after having my stiches out i went out riding (on my own bike) and guess what.... chain snapped banged my cut once again yet this time it only bled a little.

I Had a bath last night wich destroyed the scab so it looks like ime off school for a bit and resting as it's not looking to good.

I have had other acidents mainly spraining my ankles because they are quite weak.

Clarky

Over the years, I reckon my bike has hit me pretty much with every single bits it has on it... (including a crank flip tail-whipped to the face when crashing :sick: )

But the most recurrent hit has to be the stem in the kneecap... :S

Edited by TrashZen

erm. tried the boat gap in birmingham thats in select brum that sam wheeler does. brake slipped and i broke 2 ribs. Tried tapping a wall and hit it to low and dislocated knee. hub skipped and mangled all my fingers and ripped my thumbnail off. there my worst i would say.

Winner so far I think (Y)

Me, I went to a rail in the rain (not the best idea in the world) slipped, ankle got stuck inbetween the top tube and down tube...ankle went snap when i landed. Fairly painful, Ankle will always be messed up...doesn't bother me too much though :P