Waynio - A Clip Of.......

ben_travis

that looked so awkward, dont kow how you stayed on the bike in the hook position

once you get your balance its easy to hold it there as long as you keep a hold of the brake. However getting anywhere from that position is mentally and physically difficult. was awesome to see him pull it

for the person who said something about my downtube.

Yes it is fairly wrecked. i think the downtube was acting as the crank on a few occaisions :P who said koxx's werent strong???? :S my bike has had soooooooo much abuse. the day it dies will be the day it breaks me!!!

iv just had 3/4 people say to me on msn about this clip. i didnt know what they were on about? i thought they were all on drugs :Plol

Waynio....................

did anyone get the bunnyhop to back wheel to full pedal tyre tap i did? there was only one lad with his camera out but i dont know who it was.i just want to get that clip fo something. need to show someone it. but that was when some people were up at the uni.

i downloaded but only had sound, any ideas to get a picture aswell?

cheers..

you need to download quicktime seven, google quicktime seven standalone :)

for the person who said something about my downtube.

Yes it is fairly wrecked. i think the downtube was acting as the crank on a few occaisions :P who said koxx's werent strong???? :S my bike has had soooooooo much abuse. the day it dies will be the day it breaks me!!!

iv just had 3/4 people say to me on msn about this clip. i didnt know what they were on about? i thought they were all on drugs :Plol

Waynio....................

did anyone get the bunnyhop to back wheel to full pedal tyre tap i did? there was only one lad with his camera out but i dont know who it was.i just want to get that clip fo something. need to show someone it. but that was when some people were up at the uni.

I was filming wayne, obviously, cos i put the first video up :), but i ddint get much on camera cos we all ended up split up. sorry dude.

ye it wa after i met walker at station, i went to the arts museum and some people were up at uni, but i just cannot for love nor money pin ppoint the lads name who was filming down at the art museum???

haha never mind eh

Waynio.........................