Welshside Ride!

mat hudson

i'm pissed off to be honest :(

i should have been driving by this time but no :@

argh

dave! how are you getting there? fancy dropping past n wales to pick a few of us up ;)

if your talking about "dave33" dave. i doubt it. you live possily the furthest away, ever, possible in the world. :P

man, if anyone could get MADBob to come that would be cool, he has a car and i havnt ridden with him in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaageeeeeeeeeessssssssssss.

We got 4 people and 4 bikes into Jon's tiny car on the way to DJ ride :P

Comfy? No.

Safe? No.

:P

Racked 3 of 'em, had wheels and Jon's bike in the car with us. Nice 'n' cosy. Ooooooooooooooooooooh yeah.

(Y)

Like I said before I may be able to give someone a lift, but I don't know whether I'll be starting in Derby or Chester!

Jon

Sorry you impatient Mid-Walian arse :P

Im going to see If Rob can persuade his mum to let him take her car instead :D Ive now fixed my bike too so I should be good to go if the lift is arranged :D

Oh consider this a BUMP too :D:D:D:D:D

king bmx hub, the internals have made a funny bang noise and now it wobbles around (when tight in the dropouts) and there are bearings loose in the shell, might take it into the local bikeshop near my brothers house (summit or something lol) i recall seeing kings when i went in there last.

Ben

waheey, thanks to the expert guidance of mr dave kerr, it would seem all i need is new bearing which ive now ordered, so with any luck i will be riding on sunday, if im not riding ill bring the camera down and get some pics because ill be up anyway

Ben

hey y'all. i was thinking of getting a welshside ride on the go. after a chat with mr will arnold we decided a good compremise between north and south would be aberwystwith(sp). if anyone is interested please post. we were thinking about the first weekend in feburary so everyone gets some warning.

i think this could be a really good chance for all the riders in wales to meat up and have a fun ride. the dates can be changed so if you have a better suggestion of dates please post.

hope we get some interest. mat.

Any chance of changing the date to the 12th feb, just noticed it clashes with a

EBTC comp on the 5th. :( Thought it might give you lot more time to sort

out transport as well. :)

waheey, thanks to the expert guidance of mr dave kerr, it would seem all i need is new bearing which ive now ordered, so with any luck i will be riding on sunday, if im not riding ill bring the camera down and get some pics because ill be up anyway

Ben

I said it was either bearing or axle, but you wouldn't go check it :P