Welshside Ride!

mat hudson

I've been told 4th or 5th. To be honest, as most are coming by car, the Sunday would probably be better, just 'cos there'll be less people about shopping (hopefully), so it'll possibly be a little easier to ride places without getting told to f**k off.

In fairness, there's loads of secluded places to ride, not to mention all the big rock sections on the sea front...

i get plenty of exercise pushing the peadals in my car (Y)

abber doesnt have that many places to ride where the general pubic go anyway one of the main reasons its great to ride there, and loads of the people are students and dont mind watching people on bikes hoppint about

Sure have. Got some clips I can put stills from up on here.

Man, that made no grammatical sense.

Anyway, yeah, it's aaaaaaaall good. Some really good natural on the seafront at each end, with some burlier stuff by the harbour end. Street around the place too, skatepark for those who want to die on the slippiest ramps known to man, and then just general bits and bobs. Some fun round-edged concrete + wooden plank benches and bins on the seafront too ;)

To be honest, meeting by the harbour would be far easier. There's better parking, and it's way easier to get to - head to the seafront, once you're there, go left as you look at the sea and follow the road along 'til you get to the place with all the boats in.

I know Aust couldn't follow those instructions and find the harbour, but meh. Either way, it's a load easier and it's directly next to some kick-ass riding spots, so it's a bit better located. Plus there's a shitter right next to it, for all those who've just done long journeys to get there :P

Oh, and the lifeboat station too, for drama drama...

Jon - come!

To be honest, meeting by the harbour would be far easier. There's better parking, and it's way easier to get to - head to the seafront, once you're there, go left as you look at the sea and follow the road along 'til you get to the place with all the boats in.

I know Aust couldn't follow those instructions and find the harbour, but meh. Either way, it's a load easier and it's directly next to some kick-ass riding spots, so it's a bit better located. Plus there's a shitter right next to it, for all those who've just done long journeys to get there :P

Oh, and the lifeboat station too, for drama drama...

Jon - come!

noo not the harbour!!!, i got completely lost on the way to that place

Ben

noo not the harbour!!!, i got completely lost on the way to that place

Ben

That, Ben, is because you are special. Somehow, by me going "Seafront, turn left", you took that to mean "Go over the bridge, past the firestation, by luxury accomodation."

There's a subtle difference there. It's crucial...

try get some more people from south wales to come up dave!

like who may i ask?

just to confirm iv booked the 4th and 5th off work so ll be there, martin walker should also come along to as the only local from www.trialsride.co.uk

ll probly stay at his on the sat night so would be able to ride sat to if any one is staying over in abber

and as for meeting place the main sea front bit is good as there is a couple of small harbours in abber

as for time more like 11 would be better, as it gets dark about 5-6

so who alls gonna come ?

OK, the main harbour with the lifeboat station and marina on the go? :P That natural on the sea side of the little jetty that goes off is fun to ride ;)

So then, list so far:

Me

Mat Hudson

Dave "Sexy boy" Kerr

Martin Walker?

Random N. Wales Local #1

Random N. Wales Local #2

Random N. Wales Local #3

Tomturd, if we pile on the pressure ;)