Welshside Ride!

mat hudson

lol

Sucks to ride trials in Llandrindod at the mo. Mat's raped his ankle so he'll probably just come on the Aber ride with his Powerball a.k.a. wanking resistance trainer, so he can fulfil his rent-boy training course fully and get all the BTECs he could ever wish for :P Joking, you big gay bear.

Anyways, my Eno won't come off, and is now totally unusable. I even snapped a vice in half getting it off. Team Mark ***.

Hopefully though, I'll get it off. Some time. Maybe.

Nah, properly burly metal-working bench vice. You know the bit which is attached to the spindle that moves back and forth? I tore the head off that ;) Made a good bang.

Diamagram. This is the bit it tore off the vice, only Mat's was way burlier.

IPB Image

crappy drop forged vices :P

me and the runt' are still trying to find methods of getting down there, its about 25notes on the train which is mad so unless i can get a ride down i thinks this dawg might stay at home or hit the oggerz rocks.

f**kity f**kity f**k!!!!! ive just found out ive ordered the wrong f**king bearings!!!!!!!!! guess i wont be riding now :(, ill probs come and take some pics or something anyway (steal other peoples bike whilst there not looking :lol:)

a very unhappy ben

HE'S IN THE MONAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEE.

YES, MARK DID SNAP THE VICE, CAME AS A SUPRISE TO ME :P

Nearly came as a surprise upside your head though :P When, nearer the feets I suppose. Would've been proper "Shat my pants I laughed so hard" funny if it got you on your bad foot :P

Any chance of changing the date to the 12th feb, just noticed it clashes with a

EBTC comp on the 5th. :( Thought it might give you lot more time to sort

out transport as well. :)

The comp is on the 12th according to biketrialuk not the 5th?

actually dont worry i will be riding, i just bought a new rear wheel instead (profile on hog lol)

Ben

:P:P:P:P:P:P

I'm still going...

I'll be coming from Derby but going back to Chester so can probably give a couple of people a lift from places like Welshpool and closer to Aber.

There's probably room for a couple of people as long as they have small bikes :)

Jon

fancy dropping by the nwales area? :P

thanks