Welshside Ride!

mat hudson

Depends where 'North Wales' is... To me it's anything not in the Southern half cos I'm ignorant :P

There's a guy called alex who asked for a lift first though...

yeah, alex lives near me, if you pick him up, you could pick me up too? because we both ride mods anyways...

Going from Will's "Bangor, N.Wales" thing, and assuming you went Derby -> Chester -> Bangor -> Aber, that's a 11 hour round trip.

Mmmmmmmmm.

IPB Image

Anyway Will, I thought you lot were staying with Ben's brother? I got told that like 5 times from different people :P

my bro had to pull out of letting will stay because of my mum is coming to wales aswell so there wouldnt be room :(, ill try and make my mum not come with me because this is MY holiday away from familily lol

Ben

cant we just pitch up tent in the garden :P

arrr, this weekend is looking less hopefull for me by the minute :(

btw, i coul;d get the train to chester to meet you spider?

that would be ok? (A)

hey will, how were you hoping to get to bens anyway? cos if you can get to llandrindod then you can stay at my house and get a lift up with my old man me and mark to aber. you'll have to get yourself bck though. basically, get to shrewsbury, then, get here.

reeet im probs not gonna be online until monday from now (might pop on tomoz morning) what time and where are we all meeting?? say 11 at the station?

Meh thats good enough :) Im getting a good old lift down if my mate hasn't written off his car again by then.

Will are you going to be in bangor or bethesda? or can you choose? :D might be helpful if you're in bethesda.....

Edited by PaRtZ

Meh thats good enough :) Im getting a good old lift down if my mate hasn't written off his car again by then.

Will are you going to be in bangor or bethesda? or can you choose? :D might be helpful if you're in bethesda.....

ooo oo does this mean i can come? :P

also, are we going on saturday evening so that we can stay at mats house........?

ta :rolleyes: