Durham Ride Sat 11th Feb

anyone up for it? i dont live far from durham so i'd get the train up on the morning, also know good few people who live in and around durham, any one else wanna come riding??

need to start trying to get some decent sized riding groups round the north-east

Durham Train Station (city side of station) @ 11:00 AM

Edited by street trials rider

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be there with a few people and Martyns actually riding!!!! anyway, should be good, hopefully more of you people that were at the newcastle ride will turn up.... And BUMP!

Kieron

i'll try get coley and james out, neil (lad on pace at newcastle ride) aint coming, he's under the thumb and is being dragged out with his lass and her parents

try get grainger out aswell if you can kieron

was a good ride, about 12 riders total..... best bit of day = Bret (planet-x-boy) got ARRESTED :lol: cuffs and his rights followed by back seat of cop car to station :P the full shebang, nice 1 bret :D i've got 4 mins of it on video but i need to find a mini firewire to mini firewire cable, or go round mates house to take footage off DV cam :ermm:

see vids + pics section for a few pics (video to follow)

Edited by street trials rider

was a good ride, about 12 riders total..... best bit of day = Bret (planet-x-boy) got ARRESTED :lol: cuffs and his rights followed by back seat of cop car to station :P the full shebang, nice 1 bret :D i've got 4 mins of it on video but i need to find a mini firewire to mini firewire cable, or go round mates house to take footage off DV cam :ermm:

see vids + pics section for a few pics (video to follow)

what did he get arrested for ???? :ermm:

^ yup..... and the rail was a bike rail (which was held on with 1 rusty 4mm bolt :ermm: who would trust locking their bike to that..... he only lifted it up like you would lift the front end of yoru bike up to spin the wheel to check for a buckel (not very hard basically :huh: )

some absolute c**t of a security guard for the site called in the community wardens..... who then called in the plod and called it criminal damage... the plod didnt seem all that bothered about it by the looks of things

*still need to get the 4mins of footage of arrest off the camera*