Before Trials Rding.

monty rider

When I lived in New Zealand I would surf for 7 months of the year and skate in between the days of crummy surf, for 3 months I would snowboard and quit skating and for 2 months I would just skate and very occasional go sufing because of the cold sea, i'm a pussy :- . For the rest of the time I would sleep and go to school. Now I just ride trials, sleep, go to school and watch trials movies.

Before Trials i did pogo-sticking :P , i tried to do parquor(sp) for like a week but gave up, and i used to skate, and i still do, and i used to ride BMX, but now i only use it to get to school and back.

Mike!!!

Whoa! I tried pogo sticking and parkour, And i used BMX n DJ but before that i skated :-

i love to still go and do a bit of dirt jumping on my moto,(north shores have allways been fun) im findind that riding trials has given me alot more control over the bike. Making it evan more FUN!! :)

Edited by Metal

I used to represent the Island at Rugby (Vectis Rugby Club) and used to race my little Honda CR-80 at a dirt track in Knighton for a few years. Apart from that I didn't really do anything else, aside from social games of football etc.

Edited by Smo

All forms of mountain biking, used to compete in some XC series' around the south east, came second in the SEMBS and annoyed lots of xc gays.

Dabbled in DH and used to do a few BSX races.

Gave them up when i got better and moved away from any mud of any kind, trials is alot more accessable.

I still have me Azonic DS1 and i go for the odd razz around doing some bunnyhops and jumping off extreme curbs etc.