Before Trials Rding.

monty rider

I did very little before trials. I used to just ride my full suss bike through woods and over small jumps and off walls. Its when I saw some trials riders and began trying to get UP the walls that I got into trials riding. I have dabbled in skateboarding since I started trials as for about two weeks I gave up trials, but I soon realised how much more I liked trials and started again. (Y)

Pogo sticking im a pro i can up 4ft and gap about 3 i still much about on it sometimes make little obsticals(SP) and stuff.

Also i used to find a massive hill or a long gradual hill in a busy are and charge though people and things that was realy funny got to have your whits about you th0

Pogo sticking im a pro i can up 4ft and gap about 3 i still much about on it sometimes make little obsticals(SP) and stuff.

Also i used to find a massive hill or a long gradual hill in a busy are and charge though people and things that was realy funny got to have your whits about you th0

really? thats what i did before trials, what was your biggest drop off?

mine was 8.5 foot :)

It was fun, and i hope to get another one soon, havent been on one in 2 years (N)

cheers andy