Ben Slinger

weebryan

Some one told me that they are not going to mass produce the frame.

I am not sure this is true so don't take my word for it

It isnt true.

Knowing ben personally, he said that onza ARE going to produce the frame, and hes just on the last protoype before he brings it out.

It rides fooking awsome at the min aswell :mellow:

is this the frame with the 'different' chainstays, where you dont have to split your chain or am i thinking of someone else?

Yer, its the one with the "different chain stays" and they are coming out, shortly i belive. Oh well, zona will do lol.

looks nice frame apart from chain stays, but there more practical, but it looks like a nice bike, wouldnt mind a go on when there out.

cheers wilky

Yer, its the one with the "different chain stays" and they are coming out, shortly i belive. Oh well, zona will do lol.

looks nice frame apart from chain stays, but there more practical, but it looks like a nice bike, wouldnt mind a go on when there out.

cheers wilky

Yeah i wouldent mind riding it aswell. (Y)

wez :D

think it looks shit top tube of a limey down tube of a t mag and a f**ked re welded chainstay no offence but think it looks poop, i dont ride MOD so would know i thought it rides nice or not

That was the first prototype, and the new one looks awsome... download bens vid of him riding it at the worlds... its on here

personally from the pic i'd say its as long as a t-pro but has shorter stays

WB on a T-pro is 1025 (on mine with X-lite forks)

WB on the slinger sig frame is 1045... and rides VERY nice!

Its about 3 times more flickable than a python, and defo more flickable that a T-pro (Y)

That was the first prototype, and the new one looks awsome... download bens vid of him riding it at the worlds... its on here

WB on a T-pro is 1025 (on mine with X-lite forks)

WB on the slinger sig frame is 1045... and rides VERY nice!

Its about 3 times more flickable than a python, and defo more flickable that a T-pro (Y)

realy ... in that pic it looks shorter :S

quick thought ... won't the bash plate sit higher than the chain stays ? :ermm: just looks that way, but the black does make me wanna sell ma zona for one :$ if only it didnt have a intergrated headset :(

Edited by joshywa

Doesn't look *that* bad really...

I've still got to get used to the chain stay design...

It's got the same downtube as Zona Zips, T-pro Headtube (Internal).

I like the chain tension design they're using on it.

Quite like it, but I'm sticking with my Zona (Y)

Looks sexual :wub: ! I quite like the idea of the intergrated headset. for some reason, i wouldnt' be happy riding it, it doesn't looks strong, it's the chainstays that make it look weak, and i don't think the bash plate would sit higher than the frame, cos the frame is at an angle, and one the wheels are on they would bring the back up.

Mike!!!

i emailed tarty couple ov weeks back and they said thet are not going to be in mass production cos i wanted one but i got python now :P

I think he might have said they're no in mass production yet.

Ben doesnt go to bash (UCIIIIII) and its his sig frame, so it doesnt really bother him if it would catch the frame.

But im pretty sure that when the tyre n stuff is on, the tyre sits closer to the bash than the frame, so that the wall shouldnt catch the frame :)

I want one, i want one so bad!