Does Anybody Ride A Rear Disc Mod

Zordon

I don't ask you if it can be done, because it can. My mate already ordered such a thing from Aspirevelotech but he will try to make disc adapter to use rear disc in GU (which is non-disc). I'd like to use disc-ready frame that's why I ask :turned:

Profile isn't option for me as I suffer from "pawl-o-phobia" :D

Edited by zordon

I don't ask you if it can be done, because it can. My mate already ordered such a thing from Aspirevelotech but he will try to make disc adapter to use rear disc in GU (which is non-disc). I'd like to use disc-ready frame that's why I ask :turned:

Profile isn't option for me as I suffer from "pawl-o-phobia" :D

profiles 48 ep king is only 72, maybe great a disc hub with a fixed cog or screw on thread and get a eno

i dont think it can be done, i know profile will make a rear disc hub which fits.

hahahaha, you may be fast, but your also wrong, so :P . i had a disc ready profile and the disc is way off in my disc ready frame. so if you want to do it with a disc frame you cant unfortunatley, and kings are the same!!!

joE!

I have an idea.

When disc is on normal position - disc adapter (I mean avid bb7 disc adapter) is mounted on the inner side of dropout (between dropouts).

So if I mounted it outside - the caliper would be way off too probably would match the position of disc mounted on king. Maybe it wouldn't match perfectly but I could correct it by using spacers on disc or adaptor.

But is it possible to mount avid adaptor this way?

Thanks