Danielpepin.com

Jonny Jones

Here's the new website from Dan Pepin. You may remember him from the London 2 video. He used to be sponsored by Brisa but since they have kinda gone under (I guess), hes now riding an Echo.

Site features himself and some close mates (Tom Newbold etc).

Back and rippin' - DanielPepin.com

Cheers,

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

Umm. I don't really like it that much to be hones. Don't shout at me. Only my opinion. I'll justify it for anyone who would care.

Firstly it has a scroll bar on it vertically. I've got a 20" screen. I feel sorry for the people with 17 or 15 inch ones! Also it took ages to load. The splatter goes off the window unless it's full screen, which I don't like very much as I have MSN, EyeTV and other windows running!

Anyway.

Content looks alright. I don't like it that much though.

Then again, I don't like massive flash content stuff so...

Umm. I don't really like it that much to be hones. Don't shout at me. Only my opinion. I'll justify it for anyone who would care.

Firstly it has a scroll bar on it vertically. I've got a 20" screen. I feel sorry for the people with 17 or 15 inch ones! Also it took ages to load. The splatter goes off the window unless it's full screen, which I don't like very much as I have MSN, EyeTV and other windows running!

Anyway.

Content looks alright. I don't like it that much though.

Then again, I don't like massive flash content stuff so...

I was a little confused with what you said at first (20" screen is bigger than mine and it fitted on mine fine - 1280 x 1024) but then when u mentioned the other windows open all became clear why it didnt fit on.

Simple thing to do - close some windows Mr. Lazy haha! Naa, its fair enough.. but for the majority, it will be fine. Should be finished soon.

J.

I think that site's really damn cool! I like the way it's all rough. Like pencil designs on a rough draft of something. I like the gallery bit, too. When you click the thumbnail and it comes up on the left. Rather than opening in a new window or what ever.

Keep it up, lads. :)

Ohh sorry, I mis-read what you had written. I though you meant Horizontal. Yeah I get the same problem... im not too bothered to be honest... but it would be nice if it was more compact. Dan's mate did it for him, so I guess he must have a massive res. or summot.

J.