Nass 2006

Teammad2004

Quick news release from MAD HQ.

We have been working hard to get Ot to NASS this year, despite the clash of dates with a world round. But, we have managed to secure Ot Pi for one day only (the saturday) for NASS 2006.

Our good friend Mr Ashton will also be joining the fun again.

If you don't already have your tickets booked. whats keeping you!!??

All the best

Mr MAD

I really want to go to this years NASS :rolleyes: but will someone please answer my questions :ermm: ...

Is the NEC (or wherever it is being held) near an airport or harbour ?

Is the competion on ? and is there a fee to enter it ?

Thanks

the NEC is Birmingham NEC which is next to Birmingham international airport.

dunno bout the comp and entry fee, i asked earlier, so hopefully they'll be a reply soon.

the NEC is Birmingham NEC which is next to Birmingham international airport.

dunno bout the comp and entry fee, i asked earlier, so hopefully they'll be a reply soon.

thanks for the first bit of info (Y):) ....

c'mon people does anyone know the answer to the last question ?

help appreciated :)

Edited by jersey rider

Is it possable to get the Train there?

Also £23 is alittle steep just to go and watch people ride!! Or have i missed something :huh:

Mite try and get down this year... Mite drag the GF down aswell :)

Craig

If you go to NASS for just a day, you are defeating the object of NASS. You will also miss out on completly everything.

Last year i rode for exactly 20 minutes. I know this because i only went into the arena twice, two 10minute sessions each. The whole fun of NASS is the camping and entertaining yourself and others during the day and night.

If you go to NASS for just a day, you are defeating the object of NASS. You will also miss out on completly everything.

I've gone to nass for the last three years and only ever gone for the day. I've had a kick ass time every time I've been.

But I'm pissed its not at shepton mallet anymore, first Bike Live left Plymouth now Nass has buggered off up north as well.

f**k that.

Rich

I've gone to nass for the last three years and only ever gone for the day. I've had a kick ass time every time I've been.

I bet you'd have a much better time if you camped. Just imagine those 1 day'ers you had, timesed by three!

And yeah, i think everyone is a bit thrown by the venue change, but we aren't letting it dampen our spirits. Litterely. :-