Nass 2006

Teammad2004

• 3 weeks later...

Think Pie and myself will venture up, stay in a cheap travel lodge or something if the 14yr old fested field isnt around.

I've been scanning the site and im wondering if theres any sort of Media pass I can get for photos. I dont fancie snapping from the crappy sidelines, I wanna be in there baby :P

Any ideas???

Cheers (Y)

:o BABESSSSS I knew you'd come to the rescue :)

Yeh that sounds mint, but only if I can sleep in your bed ;)

Pie can sleep with " YO MOMMAAA ZZ&q&!*!*!*!*!*!*!**! mateszzzzzzz ddhd 4evabloodd &&6&83"

(Y):P

OR peggs, you could stay at mine, depending whether i am at UNI when NASS is on (Y) seeing as i am 40mins max from the NEC i think i will probably be heading across.

Adam

• 2 months later...

Probably more bollocks insurance shit.

See, 'NO WIN NO FEE INJURY CLAIM' PEOPLE!! Take notice! This is what you're doing to us! If you fall off, and it's your fault for riding like a spastic, DEAL WITH IT! Insurance for these kind of things is a nightmare, and skatepark owners particularly are getting shafted to the point where they have to close down.

FFS. Still, alright for you James, as you'll get asked to ride no doubt, and alright for me as I'm not going anyway! Ha ha!

Its basically a 3 day bike show with camping. Hence why I am going for one day. No riding, just looking around at stalls/shops etc. (Y)

I dunno If I'm gonna go for the whole thing either this year, I might just ride some northern places for a couple of days before and then do nass the last day and then join up with the roadtrip.

After speaking to wheeler etc. who've said they probably aren't going I doubt it'll be the same as last year...

If we can't ride the comp or anything may aswell just find a feild and camp there for wayyy cheaper instead :(

Whats the pint in going if you cant ride!?

Am not paying £50 odd for a weekend to watch shite.

You obviously havn't been to NASS before. Last year i rode 20 minutes, exactly, 2x10 minute sessions, as did a fair few others.

NASS isn't about riding, you have BIU, NBTC or what ever those people are called for that. NASS is about non-stop laughter and fun. If you don't come away from NASS thinking "best 3 days of my life", you either didn't camp with us ( B):P ) or went just to ride.

We also didn't watch one demo last year. We only watched the street competition to cheer on everyone, or just throw insults at them (Matt and Lee :P).