Trials Forum Powerball Minileague!

Smo™

Best i got is 12608 but wiped the sod off, best i managed to get and not wipe off is 12038 which im still happy with. D'you need a pic to put it on the minileague?

12,608 was my highest for a while, scary. Anyway, yeah you need a picture for proof.

• 4 weeks later...

I got mine the day before yesterday and my record is 12098 so far, I've submitted it on the mini-mileage on powerball.com

Any tips on getting any heigher than that?

Smo, how have you scored that high?

Also, how strong would you say you are? Have u got huge forearms or something? I'd say mine are pretty big, but i really can't seem to get any heigher!

I wouldn't say I'm particularly strong but there's a noticable difference between my friends at school who don't do any form of trials/bmx/freeride etc. My forearms aren't particularly big either, more toned than anything. If you want I can take some photos ;)

It's really all about technique, and the faster you get, the less movement you need but the more strength is required to hold and control it. Right now I'm plateuing at 13,800 and won't bother updating my score until I hit at least 14k, I just can't seem to do any better than that right now.

I wouldn't say I'm particularly strong but there's a noticable difference between my friends at school who don't do any form of trials/bmx/freeride etc. My forearms aren't particularly big either, more toned than anything. If you want I can take some photos ;)

It's really all about technique, and the faster you get, the less movement you need but the more strength is required to hold and control it. Right now I'm plateuing at 13,800 and won't bother updating my score until I hit at least 14k, I just can't seem to do any better than that right now.

Wow thats high :blink: good job! do you do it on a daily basis or anything? i hardly ever use mine, i might start making it a habit of doing it once in the morning, then for about 15 mins in the evening or something to build up some strength

Haven't used it for a few days but there's a period every now and then when I'm like 'Yeah, Powerball.' and do it for ages. I have a Techno and 250Hz, the Techno I use to build muscle and regularly get 15k+ on a 90 second strength index. I try and do that every other day, alternating between arms. Then I'll occassionally rag the 250Hz to see what score I'm at.

Lol, post some forearm pics up!

I just got 14285 on the strength test, got around that 3 times in a row but couldn't take a pic in time apart from that once. Am I right in saying the powerball doesn't log your best 90 second score?

I was sorta hovering around 12k today when I was trying, but couldn't get any heigher. I'm using an (already gritty) neon blue- do you find your 250Hz to be much easier to get really high speed scores on than your techno? Whats ur best on the techno?

Scott

• 3 years later...

Found mine the other day too. 1st time using it managed 11,854. Not bad for about 2 years not using it :D

Can manage about 10k on the left arm but man its hardwork. My hands are aching like mad from gripping onto it for dear life.

• 2 months later...