Trial Ilkley - Newb Practice

Camster911

Ok , ilkleys got the best of both worlds , The moors are amazing , full of rocks (the famous cow and calf)

and Streets ok i guess , if decent people were to come there would beot of spectators , its a goof little place though. A few cameras would be good too

Add me if your thinkg about it.

Camster91190@hotmail.com

Cow and Calf in Ikley rocks for trials

only been there once but wouldnt mind going again

The street as you say is pretty good too, might have to make a trip over sometime i be thinking, plus there are many a local place to ride.

I'll add you and we can get something sorted

TRAILSS!!1!!ifwaiu79743;/?!¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

Thanks for that! your point was very helpful, how does such a simple mind manage to come up with such complex comments?

Erm i guess i could come, i'll bring my mate who LOVES to film trials, he films me loads! :-^_^

when would it be happening? can it wait till the summer when i get my new bike? and when the weather is better and more people will come?

Mike!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Ok , ilkleys got the best of both worlds , The moors are amazing , full of rocks (the famous cow and calf)

and Streets ok i guess , if decent people were to come there would beot of spectators , its a goof little place though. A few cameras would be good too

Add me if your thinkg about it.

Camster91190@hotmail.com

Have spent many a good nigth riding in Ilkley but that was a few years ago now. However, I have just had a great couple of hours today at the BMX and Skate park there. Not much in the way of trials but good fun for a bit of messing around.