What Is The Stupidist Thing You Have Ever Done? Ever!

LukeDraisey! :)

mine was when i got to ride phill williams.

or when i set lee jhonson on fire.... HAHAHAHAH (Y)

or when i had someone tape a cat to my face?

well, all in all, i have done many stupid things. :shifty:

*also, when i got angery at a few guys on the forum. (sorry)

Edited by LukeDraisey! :)

LMFAO at the riding Phill Williams that was hilarious

Dont forget luke it wasn't really Phil...it was George Doors, his twin brother with the same bike.

Silliest thing i ever done was when i set fire to Waynio,

we were messing with home made baloon bombs(well so to speak of) all it was was a baloon filled with deoderant, coated in deoderant and lit, after a few seconds it blows up into a fireball. Wayne was sat on a bench, i put one underneath him, lit it and it blew up straight away, the flames backfired a bit singing any hairs i had on my face. Wayne was in hysterics laughing but no one noticed till a few seconds later that Waynes ar5e was on fire, no one got hurt so all was good (Y)

Dont try that at home kids

LMFAO at the riding Phill Williams that was hilarious

Dont forget luke it wasn't really Phil...it was George Doors, his twin brother with the same bike.

Silliest thing i ever done was when i set fire to Waynio,

we were messing with home made baloon bombs(well so to speak of) all it was was a baloon filled with deoderant, coated in deoderant and lit, after a few seconds it blows up into a fireball. Wayne was sat on a bench, i put one underneath him, lit it and it blew up straight away, the flames backfired a bit singing any hairs i had on my face. Wayne was in hysterics laughing but no one noticed till a few seconds later that Waynes ar5e was on fire, no one got hurt so all was good (Y)

Dont try that at home kids

Wow, that idea for firebombs is excellent!

Never thought of that before. :)

i urinated in a post box ( you know the big red ones) the day before valentines day. rode my patriot about 30 mph into a small bush on purpose did about 3 flips. jumped of a toilet roof into a bush it was about a 15 foot drop :shifty:

today(22nd Jan) at the funtrial some guy was trying to pedal hop across a pond about 9 ft wide, 3ft deep on the elite course and fell in :- .

sounds funny was it being recorded?

i haven't done many stupid things really, oh apart from opening the garage door when my mates were playing in their band and the neibough came over and tried to un-plug the drumkit, that more funny than stupid

Mike!!!

urm........... most stupid? put a sharp steel apple corer down the back of my thumb nail which consequently got ripped off

in a trials way, probably when i went out with a sprined wrist riding one handed was going along front wheel went down a pot hole and me over the bars very very slowly as well though! lol

Whilst in the pub a while back, a few of us were discussing how big an object has to be to set off a speed camera. The concensus was that the only way to do this was to get one of the local DH lads, put him on his Patriot at the top of a hill with a camera at the bottom (30mph speed limit) and see if he could set it off.

Getting the photo's back from the police was hilarious......

Personally, jumping from a first floor window with nearly 40 units of alcohol in me on new years eve is one that sticks in my mind.....

Rich

Whilst in the pub a while back, a few of us were discussing how big an object has to be to set off a speed camera. The concensus was that the only way to do this was to get one of the local DH lads, put him on his Patriot at the top of a hill with a camera at the bottom (30mph speed limit) and see if he could set it off.

Getting the photo's back from the police was hilarious......

Personally, jumping from a first floor window with nearly 40 units of alcohol in me on new years eve is one that sticks in my mind.....

Rich

How did you get the photos if you got no plates? :S

I set of the emergency "some one is drowning alarm" at the swiming pool thinking it was a light switch and thinking i was being a rebel terning them off. Everyone had to get out the pool, the fire brigade and ambulance was called and I had to make up some lie about me hitting it with my elbow (even though it was well above my head :lol: .

once i was rding my unicycle then i fell off hahahha :) u :lol::lol::D:huh:

Bloody hell mate, living it up innit (Y)

Erm, Crazy stuff? Once i saw a bus going past with the window open, It was snowing ^_^ So i have had this "Ice ball" for a while, I launched it, (I play cricket and my throw is like a bullet!) it hit him the side of the head lmao! He soon shut his window!!

Erm, Once i was chasing Gaz M through school, We was both going at full pace, and we got to the last corner and bang, Gaz went, he tore all his trousers and I automatically fell down and pissed my self!

There is loads of funny stuff go off at school, Its in special measures as its that crap! Every teacher can't control a class, Every lesson is a piss take basically! We locked our tutor out of the room once with tables and chairs!

In P.E The teachers went inside to discuss what we was going to be doing, So we got a load of branches and stuff and put them into the door handles, 5 minutes later the teacher that was in there rang a teacher that was stood outside with the girls, The teachers got out and we had to go and sit in a room until they found out who did it! But me and a group of lads ran away lmao!

Erm about it!

Cheers K ;)

Edited by Bored

Was probably a rather large downhiller from Taunton... There big boys down that way :P

Nah, this was when I lived back in my old house in Devon. Theres a big hill coming into S. Molton with a camera at the bottom, and after we saw it flash the biker we just went to the police station a few days later and asked if any unusual/unidentifiable photos had ben recovered.

Rich

Well...

1. Threw sparklers on my fire. They set off and I couldn't put them out and it filled my whole house up with blue smoke.

2. Got a tennis ball, filled it up with the ends of RED matches, sealed it up and threw it at the floor in the car park by my house. It burst into flames and filled the car park and a few streets up with smoke, I went inside and 5 minutes later a fire engine and cop car showed up...just in the nick of time!

3. Made a potato gun...a big steel tube, spray petrol in it (so its a vapour), and then shove a potato in it...using an electric ignition, light the fuel, and then the potato flieeees.

wonders of the internet, eh?

I've done tonnes of things most involve scaring other people though :P

My friend walked round town with pins in her fingers saying she was Ellie pin hands then we met another mate who just happened to be with her bf who seemed to be quite worried by the way we were acting :D

x_x_x

I've done tonnes of things most involve scaring other people though :P

My friend walked round town with pins in her fingers saying she was Ellie pin hands then we met another mate who just happened to be with her bf who seemed to be quite worried by the way we were acting :D

x_x_x

Acecore

Like the ellie pin hands thing, plus good too see another girl who's into trials :)

Stupidest thing i've ever done is decided to accept a job at woolworths <_<

Stayed there for 16 odd months

when i used to downhill me and my mates was riding back home and we were coming down this road probley about 35mph and we come round the corner and there was one of those removal vans with a ramp going up into the back and some of them doged it but some of us went straight up the ramp and landed in all this furniture and my bro landed on the bed it was really funny afterwards. (after gettin over the shitting ourselfs part) :-(Y)

One of the stupidist things ive done was on the london ride on sunday. Everyone was riding really fast and some guy had spent hours painting a mona lisa on the ground by the milenium bridge and loads of tourists were takin pictures of the art, but clumsy me didn't see it and i rode straight through it smeering the paint. WHOOPS!! :-

(Y)

jamie