What Is The Stupidist Thing You Have Ever Done? Ever!

LukeDraisey! :)

One of the stupidist things ive done was on the london ride on sunday. Everyone was riding really fast and some guy had spent hours painting a mona lisa on the ground by the milenium bridge and loads of tourists were takin pictures of the art, but clumsy me didn't see it and i rode straight through it smeering the paint. WHOOPS!! :-

(Y)

jamie

Sniff Sniff <_<:shifty:

I've done tonnes of things most involve scaring other people though :P

My friend walked round town with pins in her fingers saying she was Ellie pin hands then we met another mate who just happened to be with her bf who seemed to be quite worried by the way we were acting :D

x_x_x

Why the f**k would she even want to do that, if i saw her id have thown summet at her.

winding up mcdonalds workers doesnt go well

not me but ross...... one day riding on the seafront some very attractive lady with huge tits appears!! everyone notices the absolute tank of a boyfriend she had so we kept quiet..... ross didnt and shouts OMFG did you see the tits on that and something to the effect of "i'd shag that" .... the boyfriend then begins to question him on what he said as he was sitting like 3foot away while she went to the toilet! i never seen someone look so scared and deny something so quickly in my life!

oggy

Just been out for a ride and watched a mate fall down a hole :P

Really! He went to gap over a hole some builders had dug in the middle of tomw but instead fell down it :lol: all i could see was his helmet!!LMFAO

HAHA thats awsome!

Has he now converted to being a Holy Man! sorry couldnt resist!

PieMAN

hmm quite a few things

at my old school there used to be foodfights in the commonroom and it was mainly just fruit like apples oranges etc being thrown around although there was a condom filler with water thrown. but anyway everyone who wasnt involved just flipped the chairs over and hid and one kid got up to try to run outside and he got hit in the head by a whole apple lol (Y).lol

the foodfighting kind of stopped when the headmistress walked in and everyone sat down except 1 kid who frooze standing up with an apple in his hand just about to throw lolololololol. i think he got suspended. :D

:huh: oh and another thing that was pretty funny was at NASS 2005, dont know if anyone went but the last night we all got some beer from tesco and smuggled it in and most of us were drunk, i was one of the few who didnt get drunk and we anded up paying one of my mates 75p or something like that to put on his full face helmet and run down the middle of the tents trying to jump over all the guyropes...drunk.

he got down about 3 tents then he tripped over a guyrope and fell head first into someones tent and it collapsed, WHEN THEY WERE INSIDE LMFAO (Y)(Y)(Y)(Y)(Y), he was ok but they did threaten to beat him if he did it again lol.

thats about it

Clawz

One of the stupidist things ive done was on the london ride on sunday. Everyone was riding really fast and some guy had spent hours painting a mona lisa on the ground by the milenium bridge and loads of tourists were takin pictures of the art, but clumsy me didn't see it and i rode straight through it smeering the paint. WHOOPS!! :-

(Y)

jamie

LAUGHING MY f**kING ASS OFF!!! that is one of the most funny things i have heard of in a long long time that man gets up at like 4 to do that and you ruined it!!! lol hahaha well looking forward to getting out on a London ride soon!!!