An Old Picture Of Nick Manning

Mr Motivator

just to let you know there is a guy on a koxx off OTN that can actually pedal hop up over 55" the video is called "gun_" an the guy can seriously fly its weird he rams the shit out of his front tyre on the floor its beasty search on OTN for the thread its just madness

:S:S:S before i took a break from trials i was hitting the 51" mark but i probs be piss poor now lol :P an the guy called devil off OTN can tap super dooper high on his mod!

But Porter does 110" tap in TM2! :sick:

are you bulshittin or being serious

just to let you know there is a guy on a koxx off OTN that can actually pedal hop up over 55" the video is called "gun_" an the guy can seriously fly its weird he rams the shit out of his front tyre on the floor its beasty search on OTN for the thread its just madness

I had a look, found the thread, clicked on the link, but it is no longer on the guy's file brouser. Any chance you could upload it on tv.isg, or eengoedidee, or Simon's new "pro" one?

Cheers

Scott

I had a look, found the thread, clicked on the link, but it is no longer on the guy's file brouser. Any chance you could upload it on tv.isg, or eengoedidee, or Simon's new "pro" one?

Cheers

Scott

70"? Madness. Someone needs to solve this with some evidence, rapid like. I HAVE to see this.

well plaid to nick... ive seen dan tap pretty high.. not immensly high.. but he can do it with the shittest run ups... and is very consistant with going all the way to about 57 inch ish..

ive done 58 inch before....

erm austin 57 is immensly high. very few people can do higher

I can bunnyhop 54" on my mod :P . Bit inconsistent mind you.

Mark- you can pedal-up 50" on your zona?? :blink: I find that far more impressive..

Ive never been able to pedal-up to backwheel anything more than 38" to backwheel, and pedal-upping has always been my main way of "upping", - I only learnt to bunnyhop lately! Whats your secret?

IPB Image

There's the 50"er. Had similar heights elsewhere too, but Siders got a pretty good sequence of that (2 of 4 pics shown, stitched on some publishing program :P) one. Got 50.5" bunnyhopping to backwheel on my T-Pro, but I don't really find it as much fun on the Zip. Pretty long/low compared (1045WB/36"barheight) to my T-Pro (1000WB/38" barheight), so it tends to make me nearly eat shit more :P Got some decent bunnyhops on it, but I'm making a video so I don't want all my clips out yet :shifty:

Oh yeah, didn't really ride much today, and Mat's camera batteries died = no vid of tap, sorry Chris/Kyle :P

Tap.

54 inches if i remember correctly. Everyone else was hooking it, manning's decided it would be funny to tap it. b*****d.

Actually that wall in the picture is 56" and that was the closet i got, to left of that wall where the tops missing, that was 54". The highest ive had to back wheel is 58" but i have never held it, all ive done is blunt out of it, but all that was on my 1110 control '04 with +20bb, now im running a czar ivan with +75bb with 1125 wb, so im struggling to tap it at the moment.

dont wanna piss on your fire mark but that isnt 50". its JUST, as in ONLY JUST out of 48", not JUST i can do it piss (which i cant) 49" could be claimed less with the rounded edge...

sorry to shit on your face.

Ah, fair enough. Fatmike told me it was 50, so blame him :P Got the 50"er here though too :P

iv done 56" in bristol and that was forking hard so anyone doing higher must be hitting the wall at some good speed and with long bikes. i found it fairly difficult to do 56 and i was hitting it flat out!!!! for people who were on the bristol ride on the roadtrip with ben savage there. but i mean hats off to people doing higher (Y) cos anything above i know must be extremly hard. (Y)

Waynio...............................

iv got mine as a picture on my comp il try upload it. BUT im now thinking that it was 58" :S il check though cos someone took the piccy and named it the size of it for me.

Edited by Waynio

well.. there is proof ive done 58 inch ....

so... yeah:)

no no i was disputing that. just commenting on what you said bout butler, sayin you seen him tap high but not immensly high. i was just saying that 57 is pretty inmense. id liek to know what you count as an imensly high tap lol

This thread has turned into a load of crap with i can tap higher than you shit going on...

But it seems that the only person who has any kind of leg to stand on is manning....

and it is a great photo.

anyone who claims over 54" is either talking out his bottom or very very good - either way I dont believe until i see it especially when the riders who claim its previous offerings are not even in the same league as that sort of height. remember kids the last few inches are the hardest to get.....

I even dont believe wayne on this one - and he is pretty mega (mainly because he said in bristol .... gets me suspicious though he says photo and i say share, please...)

anyway nice photo nice work.