Help With My Brakes!

zulu boy

Hi, i run a front Louies and rear maggy, now my disc is working poo atm, but my maggy is well good. Im thinking of going 2 front maggy? But on th other hand my m8 will sell me a brand new hope front mono trial for £70, is the maggy worth it with sum good pads? please help

cheers benno :)

Hi, i run a front Louies and rear maggy, now my disc is working poo atm, but my maggy is well good. Im thinking of going 2 front maggy? But on th other hand my m8 will sell me a brand new hope front mono trial for £70, is the maggy worth it with sum good pads? please help

cheers benno :)

i dont really care (Y)

yea louises are great brakes and there will be something to sort yours out wether is a re blled or new pads. if its suddernly turned rubbish chances are you contaminated your disk or something, just burn the rotar with a ligher or something to remove any oily residue left over and get new pads for it at last chance just do a re bleed

i dont really care (Y)

Well sorry do dissappoint you! but none of us care that you don't care! so you can keep your usless comments to your usless self, and perhaps one day, (when you mature and don't feel the need to be such a DICK HEAD!!) you can post comments that we will actually find usefull but until then i think we'd all appreichate it if you were to keep your oppinions to your poor lonley brain!

personally i'd get the disc sorted mate! have you tried new pads? cleaning your disc? you'd save money, and effort!

Mike!!!!

i dont really care (Y)

And to be honest, we don't really care what you have to say.

You're always bragging about how you ride with pro's, talk to them, bum rape them etc...

But no-one has actually said 'oh my god!! You lucky git! you must be soooo cool! I'm jealous!'

Like what you were after, so seriously..just stop :)

Anyhoo... I run a front Magura on my Zona, and it works stupidly well.

(Koxx browns on a lightish grind (Y) )

Still has some modulation too, which is handy for front brakes.

I say go for a front Magura (Y)