Fun Trial: Oakworth Quarry

Mr_Pitbull

Well Done to everybody who rode at the trial today, wasnt the best conditions to ride in i know the clay and granite were really bad especially in the afternoon. Hopefully the venue for the next trial will be alot nicer with less mud and sleet etc. I think everybody found the courses abit too hard to get to grudges with, the rocks were incredibly slippy and alot of people towards the afternoon just decided to chill out :).

All in all was a really good turn out of riders, was good meeting you all, also thanks alot to wayne and Barbara for organising it and hopefully be seeing you all next time.

Thanks Barbara, I didnt hand in my punchcard as i didnt finish 4 of the sections :(, But i was cleaning them and getting 2's and 3's so i would have prob been better handing it in after all :(:( !!!!. I though if you didn't finish all the sections you didnt qualify in the results. First comp you see dont have much knowledge of the rules and regulations :D .

But i was cleaning them and getting 2's and 3's .

*Cough* 5ed 4sections, Cleaned 1!! Did get a 1 :) got a 2on one because of me :) and got a 3 on another *Cough*

Yeh Biff :lol::-

P.S. I got a 5 on all my sections as i was getting to fustrated!! :angry:

Edited by Echo_Scotty

what an ace comp!!

I REALLY apreciate everyones help to get it done, you put in so much effort, for other people enjoyment...it really means a lot to me.

I loved the venue, loads of lines and even has a FULL PIPE!!! oh how I had fun in there

I hadnt ridden natural for 9 weeks and I hadnt ridden natural on my ashton at all...so I am pretty happy with 3rd in elite. cleaned 5 sections in a row (including section 7 and 9!) I was very chuffed with that.

The water section scared me....you couldnt tell how deep it was (luckily Dave showed us when he dropped into it....top man!! )

That dam gap at the end though, it nackered my rim, I didnt want to do it again incase it made it worse....sorry guys :(

Cant wait till the next comp